Wednesday Chat - Discuss games/news here

Rushup

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

now im not having a go at ALL wendy fans, i do love the jibes etc, but its people like lestat that i just laugh at cause they are pathetic!!!

Sorry but how can you call anyone pathetic . . . . :gag::confused:

You are a blade with a gay name? About right actually. It's just so easy to wind-up piggies it has to be done!!

Originally posted by Lestat

Sorry but how can you call anyone pathetic . . . . :gag::confused:

You are a blade with a gay name? About right actually. It's just so easy to wind-up piggies it has to be done!!

oh dear, resulting to insults, i really can not believe you are older than me,

as for winding blades up?? who actually have you wound up??

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

oh dear...... dint want this to happen to this thread,

but yes it was

do us a favour and stick to the united thread about united games and leave this thread to the wednesday fans there is another thread for banter why dont you use it:)

Originally posted by panda79

do us a favour and stick to the united thread about united games and leave this thread to the wednesday fans there is another thread for banter why dont you use it:)

like i say, i didn't want this to happen to this thread, so dont get touchy over the smallest things and ACTUALLY look at the original source of the insult.....

Originally posted by Lestat

Sorry I didn't realise I'd given my age out . . . Oh, thats right - I haven't!. Wow a psychic pig!

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BQEMGZG&key=NEM&sid=NZ

yet again, another mature fool