Benazir Bhutto killed following bomb attack.

One deranged man was my first thought

agreed.

deranged or de-arranged...seems it's a one man madness.

by the way...can't understand why your thread was closed.

again i beleive it was a one man decision

agreed.

deranged or de-arranged...seems it's a one man madness.

by the way...can't understand why your thread was closed.

again i beleive it was a one man decision

is Salster a man?

if she was shot there will be bullets and forensic opportunities; if she hit her head - nothing. Why do you think there is a cover up? because if they trace the bullets we may find out the truth.

The American people were told that president Kennedy was killed by three bullets whereas the truth was he was caught in a hail of bullets that made sure the job was done.

They may have used a crackpot to carry out the attack but rest assured that that crackpot was being manipulated from a much higher place.

They may have used a crackpot to carry out the attack but rest assured that that crackpot was being manipulated from a much higher place.

How can you be so sure? On the information we have so far it's hard to say anything conclusive.

How can you be so sure? On the information we have so far it's hard to say anything conclusive.

he did say 'may':)

I'm no forensic scientist but I reckon even I could determine whether someone was shot or not. Something is being covered up that is obvious.

The guy had a three second window - whoever shot Benazir was no amateur. The bomb blast was probably to cover up the shooters.

It smells of an inside job to me.

if she was shot there will be bullets and forensic opportunities; if she hit her head - nothing. Why do you think there is a cover up? because if they trace the bullets we may find out the truth.

The American people were told that president Kennedy was killed by three bullets whereas the truth was he was caught in a hail of bullets that made sure the job was done.

The 'crackpot' Lee Harvey Oswald was set up as the patsy, that's all...

The thing is - governments the world over have lied to their peoples so many times now, that even when/if they occasionally tell the truth, no-one of any level of intelligence believes them...

Who knows whether the Pakistani government are telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth here? In any case, the world's public are so jaded now, no-one knows who or what to believe any more.

StarSparkle

Who knows whether the Pakistani government are telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth here? In any case, the world's public are so jaded now, no-one knows who or what to believe any more.

StarSparkle

And that's the plan to turn us all into apathetic and docile mass consumers when what we should be doing is picking the ******** off one at a time.

I dont think anybody was stopping the PPP having their own doctors inspect the body after it was handed over. They seem very quiet when it comes to giving out information too.

i dont go in for conspiracy theories at all..but....

i really dont buy the sun roof lever theory

The trouble with the Pakistani gov't official version yesterday is the certainty that they concluded that the Sun Roof lever was cause of Benazir Bhutto's death.

Whilst they mention that there was no foreign body in Benazir Butto's body, that wouldn't necessarily entirely dimiss that she was killed by a bullet or shrapnel.

They mentioned that there was blood on the sun roof lever which would point to it being the culprit, but if she was shot or caught by the bomb blast then wouldn't there be a good chance of blood being on the lever regardless? Also 20 other people were blown up around the vehicle, also increasing the chances of other peoples blood being found in that area.

Whilst the Pakistani gov't explanation may be the correct one, I'm not sure the case for the "sun roof" scenario has been conclusively been proven.

And that's the plan to turn us all into apathetic and docile mass consumers when what we should be doing is picking the ******** off one at a time.

There must be a good reason for making sure the world's thinking people are so estranged from their governments, and so cynical about anything and everything to do with the political process. I hate to feel I'm being manipulated, but there is a lot of mind-******* going on in the world today.

Who does it benefit? That is the question to ask.

I'm still trying to work that one out...

StarSparkle