Your views on the Teacher who named a Teddy

Apperently many people in this country want cyclists punched.

Same type of person, different upbringing throughout the world.

Good point.

Sudan is a different culture to our own, we have no right to attack this judgement unless we understand the culture.

This is why I don't feel sympathy for this teacher in any way.

Oh what nonsense! We have every right to attack this judgement because it's stupid - just like their 'culture'!

I suspect that you don't feel sympathy in any way because you're heartless! As Sec once said: "You would make a good Dalek!"

If you are in another country, you are subject to the laws of that country, don't forget...

if you are an englishman in france, or vice versa, (or whatever country) you cannot say "I don't have to pay any attention to that law, or this law, because I am an XXXXXX citizen"

Come on get real,what we are talking about is someone asking for a teddy to be named..she did not name the teddy the children did all this goes to show is what a barbaric religion this is,to go on the streets ans call for this woman to be shot is totally out of order and if thats not inciting racist hatred I dont know what is,we dont allow it over here so our government should come down on them heavily and make sure that they know we dont allow it and advise them to leave the days of barbarity behind and get civilised.This just goes to prove that east and west will never mix whilst a religious crede like this preaches hate and death,what amazes me is how any so called civilized westerner can encompass this religion and furthermore defend it.OK yes its their country and they have a right to expect their laws to be obeyed but if they want treating as a civilised country its about time countries like this toed the line and left the dark ages behind,otherwise they and their religion will never be accepted in the civilised western world

just quoteing the school web site that the school is run like a british school

yet it was reported that it was one of the teachers at the school that reported the so called offence

therefore who ever that was cant think much of the school she/he works for

the ironic thing though is that this teacher who worked at the school was also supposed to try and help improve faith relations and allow the kids from Christian and Muslim backgrounds to appreciate each other's belief systems, and not to create social divides because of it, all they're doing now is showing the drastic differences between the 2 barbaric faiths and exposing the true reality to innocent young children that it's impossible for different religions to ever peacefully coexist whilst stealing their one and only precious sacred childhoods. :(

Oh what nonsense! We have every right to attack this judgement because it's stupid - just like their 'culture'!

I suspect that you don't feel sympathy in any way because you're heartless!

If you want heartless look no further than people who administer corporal punishment and whip immigrant teachers.

Perhaps the saddest outcome of all this is the fate of the more moderate cleric who tried to calm the situation by suggesting the bear be called Winnie-the Pooh instead of Mohammed. Which was fine until somone pointed out that Pooh had a friend called Piglet and the poor old moderate cleric got stoned to death :o

Perhaps the saddest outcome of all this is the fate of the more moderate cleric who tried to calm the situation by suggesting the bear be called Winnie-the Pooh instead of Mohammed. Which was fine until somone pointed out that Pooh had a friend called Piglet and the poor old moderate cleric got stoned to death :o

Never! You are kidding?

Apperently many people in this country want cyclists punched.

Same type of person, different upbringing throughout the world.

Many people want various different things, but most people are decent and therfore don't want anything to do with barbaric religions, so most people speak out and don't allow primitive religions to dictate to them that rape and stoning people is acceptable.

I suspect that you don't feel sympathy in any way because you're heartless! As Sec once said: "You would make a good Dalek!"

i agree but look at it from another angle ,not ours but some one elses...

six million people died in hitlers death camps.right.?

wrong.......if you were german and living in the mid 1930's to the mid 1940's you would have known germany made a law stating that jews were sub human, so....the law says they were not people,so six million people did not die

we on the other hand say they were people,who was right,their lawmakers or ours,their country or ours? we know we are right,they knew at the time that the law told them they were right,and so it is with what happens in the middle and far east today,each nationality believes it is the one that is right,and there lies the problem

as i said....................its not our country, they can do whatever punishments, laws they see fit, we might not agree with em but do we really want to thrust "OUR DEMOCRACY / CULTURE" on every other country.........then we get mad when people from those countries threaten us???

anyway what i saw wasnt stoning...it was firing squad :P

It might be just me but, because kids choose a teddys name therfore you're now wanting a innocent teacher to die in front of a firing squad just because it's their religious laws? a tad barbaric don't you think?, and in most peoples view a tad extreme, so not wanting their primitive religious ways and showing outrage at whats happend is not forcing the UK's culture and democracy onto them is it?

as i said....................its not our country, they can do whatever punishments, laws they see fit, we might not agree with em but do we really want to thrust "OUR DEMOCRACY / CULTURE" on every other country.........then we get mad when people from those countries threaten us???

anyway what i saw wasnt stoning...it was firing squad :P

We get their culture thrust on us on a daily basis in this country,do I really need to quote examples