Absent forumers - the great 'what happened to' thread

Naaaaaaa, she worked for Irwin Mitchels, some sort of legal eagle...think she moved away with boyfriend or some thing..

jt

:) yeah a famous doctor and legal eagle and all round the world yachts woman and first woman to walk round the moon with an i pod :P

Thanks for the info John t

:) yeah a famous doctor and legal eagle and all round the world yachts woman and first woman to walk round the moon with an i pod :P

Thanks for the info John t

So then...do you know...or do you NOT..know what happened to ying.!

genuine reply..if i wanted a smartarse answer..

I'd answer it myself.!

jt

I remember WendyGS....much missed.

And Ann*.....not seen a post from her for ages.

Ann* is on permanent exile iirc, first for trolling against me and copping a ban for it, and then going on the dark side and slagging the Mods here off, which they heard about and didn't take kindly to.

Ann* is on permanent exile iirc, first for trolling against me and copping a ban for it, and then going on the dark side and slagging the Mods here off, which they heard about and didn't take kindly to.

Well, for an ex-"Darkside" Moderator of less than a 24 hour standing, Rich, it'll make it all worthwhile, I suppose. :hihi: