Absent forumers - the great 'what happened to' thread

StarSparkle..........people keep asking me why she hasn't posted recently, but I don't know (?) She's missed :(

StarSparkle has asked me to let folks know that she's currently part way through a ban.

Quite why you, Metaphoria, have been asked as to why Starsparkle has not been posting I have no idea, and neither does she; and to be honest, it's no-one's business except hers.

StarSparkle has asked me to let folks know that she's currently part way through a ban.

Quite why you, Metaphoria, have been asked as to why Starsparkle has not been posting I have no idea, and neither does she; and to be honest, it's no-one's business except hers.

I'll discuss it with her in private on return then, and say no more about it.

And, I actually find it quite upsetting that you've taken that tone with me, JoeP.

I'll discuss it with her in private on return then, and say no more about it.

And, I actually find it quite upsetting that you've taken that tone with me, JoeP.

Metaphoria - I think you need a swift reality check here.

StarSparkle told me precisely what to say. And I said it. Now - I'm sorry if you're feeling upset, but if you can't deal with a straight answer then it's your look out.