Did anyone work at Tesco supermarket, in Hillsborough in the 1970's?

Stuart and Georgina once hung me up in the freezer and chucked water all over me. Was the other girl a blonde? I cant remember her name, but they all once undid my belt and took my trousers off on the shop floor right next to the managers (Dennys) office in front of a load of customers.

I loved working there

I actually worked in the Butchery Dept @ Tescos between 74 and 75.Worked Thurs eve ,Fri eve and all day Sat. Yep remember Stuart who was in charge, reckon he came from Barnsley, as for those two foxy ladies, yeah Georgina was the one with the long dark hair and the other girl had curly blonde hair and was called Christine Struggles, then she married this guy called Phil,and yep they were v mischievous as i recall !!!!!!!!

Yeah they were both gorgeous little buggers. I remember Christine saying the word "Tuwerst" instead of Toast because it bugged Stuart.

Do ya remember the guy who ran the fruit n veg dept, he was called John Gallivan or something similar, worked for him for a while. Then there was this guy about my age who worked full time on the Provisions Dept as they called it then called J.J and also a guy called Les on same dept.Also remember Denny having these tremendous 1970s sideboards ???

I remember Les I think... bald and stocky? I remember Dennys huge sideboards and they way he used to purse his lips at people, he was very camp, was Denny!

All flooding back now, there was a mature, but quite stunning cashier / checkout lady called Dot, from Stannington remember her ?

Bloody hell Dot yeah! Denny had an affair with her from what I can remember.. Dot Parkin I think she was called.

Steve Smith, yep big guy used to play Rugby,sported blonde Afro,used to work on Butchery, lived on Southey Green Rd, we became good friends, used to play snooker together @ Hillfoot Working Mens Club, remember that one matey ???

I remember Hillfoot club! That was the first and only working mans club I was a member of.

God is that place still there?

I remember my first day at Tescos, I walked into the canteen and there was a bloke in a white overall making coffee from that frothy coffee machine thing. I thought he was the canteen bloke so I asked him to make me a coffee.

It was my first meeting with Stuart and he was a bit annoyed because I called him the canteen man so he grabbed me, took me out into the store room and held me upside down and banged my head into a big box of cat food :D

Then it was time for my first hanging up on an s hook in the fridge.

I spent more time hanging in that bloody freezer next to dead half pigs and sheep than I spent working!

Yep Dot Parkin was the name and yeah reckon ya right was talk of an alleged association with Denny, ya pretty good with the old names fella. What did ya call that old battleaxe who was kind of in charge of cahiers, Anne ?? never smiled much !!!.. Do you also remember a girl who started work full time in mid seventies called Lorraine i think, now she was a minx !!!!!!