Blades v wolves

Looking forward to game Wednesday night think this will be a stronger test than Sunday's game from what I've seen on TVs wolves look strong and fast a win would be an excellent result be happy with a draw in this one we will see should be a good crowd wolves tickets sold out

Looking forward to game Wednesday night think this will be a stronger test than Sunday's game from what I've seen on TVs wolves look strong and fast a win would be an excellent result be happy with a draw in this one we will see should be a good crowd wolves tickets sold out

I agree mate this will be much harder than Sunday .I to would not mind a draw .The opposition on Sunday was poor but Wolves look the part and will be a much sterner test.

Agree. Tough game. But Wolves have let more in than we have. And scored more. So, 0-0 then :D

---------- Post added 26-09-2017 at 12:36 ----------

Wolves fans not all that confident https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/

I agree mate this will be much harder than Sunday .I to would not mind a draw .The opposition on Sunday was poor but Wolves look the part and will be a much sterner test.

LOL ?I agree!

Win tomorrow and we go second.

I get what you guys go on about with taking the draw, but for me, our home games are the ones we need to be winning.

The away results are bonuses

I never go to a Blades game now fearing that we won't turn up. We will. And we'll play well. And the rest really is down to luck.

If Wolves were watching the match on Sunday I think Young Brooksy will come in for special attention from them tonight.He is the link United have been looking for by the way he sets up the strikers.He made the strikers job a lot easier the way he slipped the ball to them.I am just not looking forward to January when the big boys will be out looking at him.I think it would be foolish to sell because he is the way forward for a Blades run for promotion may be not this year but probably next year.You have to think of the cash which is there in the Premier league and the cash the Blades would get for him ,is it worth grabbing the money for him or is it better trying to get to the promised land.The answer is a no brainer but in this day and age of those parasites called agents you do not always get a choice.

If Wolves were watching the match on Sunday I think Young Brooksy will come in for special attention from them tonight.He is the link United have been looking for by the way he sets up the strikers.He made the strikers job a lot easier the way he slipped the ball to them.I am just not looking forward to January when the big boys will be out looking at him.I think it would be foolish to sell because he is the way forward for a Blades run for promotion may be not this year but probably next year.You have to think of the cash which is there in the Premier league and the cash the Blades would get for him ,is it worth grabbing the money for him or is it better trying to get to the promised land.The answer is a no brainer but in this day and age of those parasites called agents you do not always get a choice.

I'd hate to see him go, but it does depend on what we are offered.

If someone offered £15 million, couldl we turn it down for a player who has played a handful of games?

His feet are class and I think there is so much more to come from him.

He is such an exciting prospect and I can not recall being so excited by a player since Walker.... But look how that ended up.

I'd hate to see him go, but it does depend on what we are offered.

If someone offered £15 million, couldl we turn it down for a player who has played a handful of games?

His feet are class and I think there is so much more to come from him.

He is such an exciting prospect and I can not recall being so excited by a player since Walker.... But look how that ended up.

I agree he is real class but I would go further back than Walker I think he could be the best since T C. He reminds me of T C the way he makes defenders look laughable .The poor owls defender will have nightmares about how he made him look on Sunday.If we do sell it has to be mega money,comparing him to a certain 10 million pound player who was on the pitch on Sunday he must be worth well over that figure.I know which one looked worthy of that type of fee and he was not wearing blue and white.

Connor Coady sent off for Wolves lol

---------- Post added 27-09-2017 at 20:28 ----------

Leon Clarke scores again

Guest sibon

Well done Blades. That bubble shows no sign of bursting.