Daniella Westbrook in sheltered accomodation and using foodbanks

Daniella revealed this morning, on This Morning that she has lost her home and now living in sheltered accommodation and having to rely on foodbanks.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/gallery/danniella-tells-this-morning-shes-homeless-and-using-food-banks/ss-BBgu9my?ocid=iehp

A lot of people will feel a sense of schadenfreude of her fall. I'm not one of them. I know that she has had drug problems in the past and has struggled with her mental health.

I have respect for someone of Daniella's status to come out and say what she has said. Hopefully this will help remove the stigma surrounding the use of foodbanks.

That's just my opinion, I just wonder if other people feel the same?

I never really watched Eastenders so don't know her really well. Didn't this happen to one of the characters who played a Dingle in Emmerdale? And the bloke that played Des Barnes in Neighbours.

All I do know is that fame can be fickle and fleeting.

I suppose if you look at it statistically, there's always going to be someone who ends up this way, its just newsworthy because she was famous.

Yes I suppose so.

Ed Mitchell, one of the news anchors for one of the local TV stations who fell on hard times and turned to drink, lost his marraige, then his home. He ended up sleeping on Brighton Beach.

When he was being interviewed on television about his experiences - the look of incomprehension and disbelief on the interviewers face said it all: 'We're not that kind of person, how can someone in our position end up sleeping on the beach?'.

Edited by Mister M

Daniella revealed this morning, on This Morning that she has lost her home and now living in sheltered accommodation and having to rely on foodbanks.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/gallery/danniella-tells-this-morning-shes-homeless-and-using-food-banks/ss-BBgu9my?ocid=iehp

A lot of people will feel a sense of schadenfreude of her fall. I'm not one of them. I know that she has had drug problems in the past and has struggled with her mental health.

I have respect for someone of Daniella's status to come out and say what she has said. Hopefully this will help remove the stigma surrounding the use of foodbanks.

That's just my opinion, I just wonder if other people feel the same?

Why doesn't she ask her Bruvvers the Mitchells for a Sub. :hihi:

I really feel for the women. I dont know her from tele im afraid as i dont really watch soaps but i do feel very sorry for her and her kiddies. I hope she gets back on her feet very soon and those kids get the life they deserve.

Best of luck to them all :)