Yet another Black murder

Thankfully the body cam proved this cop was not only a thug but also a liar. America is going down hill fast and if youre black you appear to be fair game.

:(

Thankfully the body cam proved this cop was not only a thug but also a liar. America is going down hill fast and if youre black you appear to be fair game.

The USA is no worse than it ever has been.

I just thought id remind everyone what the threads about.

Yet another Black murder

I just thought id remind everyone what the threads about.

Yet another Black murder

People are more concerned about Cecil the lion rather than black people getting killed for no reason.....

People are more concerned about Cecil the lion rather than black people getting killed for no reason.....

It appears that way. Cecils murder was cruel but jeez, this is a man whos had his brains blown out for what appears to be the crime of being black in a built up area. Im amazed people aren't outraged by this.

Unarmed Black person gets killed by White officer = Racial uproar.

Unarmed

gets killed by Black officer = ???

People can comment about "yeah,but you are more likely to be shot if your Black",but does that make the White guys death less relevant?

Unarmed is Unarmed,no matter what colour you are!:rolleyes:

Mod Note

The topic concerns an american police officer being charged with murder for the shooting of an unarmed black man.

If you wish to discuss other matters do so in another thread.

All off topic posts have been removed including all references to them.

Any further off topic posts will be deleted.

Edited by esme
cleaned up thread

Are blacks an endangered species? If a white cop shoots an unarmed white man we hear nothing but shoot an unarmed black man then it world news?

Are blacks an endangered species? If a white cop shoots an unarmed white man we hear nothing but shoot an unarmed black man then it world news?

It's the racial element, but you know that already.

According to some sources theres been 121 "murders" by police on black people last month (July) alone

At that rate, yeah they could become an endangered species

According to some sources theres been 121 "murders" by police on black people last month (July) alone

At that rate, yeah they could become an endangered species

Which sources are these?

I have read a couple of articles indicating "1 every 36 hours",which I thought was a lot,but 4 a day?:suspect:,was that from Blackpanthers.com or something?:hihi:

Neither figure matters really,as the only one thats important is "how many totally innocent,unarmed black people were shot?"

Im guessing by the fact you put "murders"that you assume they where all innocent?

Which sources are these?

I have read a couple of articles indicating "1 every 36 hours",which I thought was a lot,but 4 a day?:suspect:,was that from Blackpanthers.com or something?:hihi:

Neither figure matters really,as the only one thats important is "how many totally innocent,unarmed black people were shot?"

Im guessing by the fact you put "murders"that you assume they where all innocent?

i put "murders" as they were dead LOL, personally speaking im neither those shot, those doing the shooting or the police force in question so i wouldnt know if they were innocent or not, again just saying the number that i have seen bandied about