Blades v millwall

The blades need 3 points from this game ,just to keep us fans going and believing , we now have 2 home games so let's hope we can make it count

This game will be a tight as milwall still good chance of playoffs

Blades to win 2/0

Had a pop in to their forum whilst on my nightshift. They have us done to win too.

3 points is a must and what I feel we will get.

Let's hope our scoring boots are back on

Big queue today from ticket office to shop. Wouldn't have thought it would be for Millwall tomorrow??? Am I missing something?

Big queue today from ticket office to shop. Wouldn't have thought it would be for Millwall tomorrow??? Am I missing something?

Season tickets on sale

Season tickets on sale

ahh right.

They don't work for hard working shift wage slaves like myself.

I think the very worst that can happen this season is that United finish second in the table but win this one and I don't even think thats a reality.

Our 4 point cushion isn't insurmountable but a win tomorrow night keeps the pressure on Bolton so it's important.

They have a gimmee on Saturday v Chesterfield so we must get the 3 points tomorrow

I think the very worst that can happen this season is that United finish second in the table but win this one and I don't even think thats a reality.

The bookies agree with you toppy. 1/1000 for promotion.

Actually I'm a bit nervy about this one. Slip up here and our commanding lead is over.

Having said that, if United play like they can they should torment and destroy Millwall.

Our 4 point cushion isn't insurmountable but a win tomorrow night keeps the pressure on Bolton so it's important.

They have a gimmee on Saturday v Chesterfield so we must get the 3 points tomorrow

Should know by now mate there is no such thing in football. :)

This is going to be a tricky little game and we have to be on our guards from minute 1 to 90+ if we are going to get the right result.It's going to be a mental battle as well as physical and what we do on and off the ball,so if even a couple of our players are not 'on it' mentally,we risk being turned over.

I can't see it being a roll over,because we rarely do that,most games are an end to end scrap that go more or less to the wire,and I can't see this being any different.I can see a 1-1,or 2-1,1-2,fasten your seatbelts.