Jordan Rhodes to Blackburn

Grappler

Not really Del Boy, he first mentioned it a few weeks ago, because the initial rumour was that Blackman was going the other way in exchange, then the following week Blackman was mentioned on Radio Sheffield as being someone that Wilson was looking at, along with two lads from Donny Rovers. So I called my mate and said that the Blackburn deal could be off, then he got in touch this week with the 8m figure and the 45k wages. But you don't have to believe me, won't bother me either way.

Obviuslt your "mate connected to the club" was watching sky sports news that night when it was reported

:roll:

Ahhh, not often I get caught by a Troll!!!! :hihi: Well done Del Boy, you got me, just looked at some of your other "amusing" posts on other subjects.

he was good in league one..........but didnt he fade a little towards the end? we'll see how he fares in harder divisions then

because he wanted to leave , had two offers on the table both considerably more money but the chairman wouldn't let him go . so he lost interest