24 hour gender change pill

Would you take the pill !?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take the pill !?

• YES - I am a woman changing to man for 24 hours
    • YES - I am a man changing to woman for 24 hours
    • NO - I am a woman !!
    • NO - I am a man !!

If 'they' invented a new 24 hour gender change pill ... would you take it !?

Assume there were no bad side effects ... and it's just a recreation thing !!

If you'd take it ... how would you spend your 24 hours as a new man or woman !?

Mmmmm ... interesting idea.

Will have to think about it a bit Jamie.

But would have to have a play with my new toys first, and try them out to see what it feels like from a different?? mmm?? perspective.

No thank you very much. Just to have an excuse to spit, fart and scratch! Apart from strength I think I'm pretty good at most things

and a match for any man. Why would I want to be one?

I have no need to know what it feels like to have something dangling between my legs.

Girl Power :thumbsup:

I suppose 24 hours without the risk of a zip accident would have its advantages.

Having said that, i'm a button fly guy all the way these days, because of such zipping incidents. owwy ow ow!

I'd definately like to be a bloke for 24 hours! I'd like to know what an orgasm feels like for a guy! :D And the rest of the whole experience of thinking, acting and feeling like a guy.

Yeah I'd take it. Why not.

However, I'd like the pill to go all the way, so not only does it change your gender physically, but also mentally. I would like to think like a man and experience a mans emotions. Although I think after 24hours of not being able to multi-task and thinking about sex constantly would do my head in, so it's a good thing that it only lasts 24hours!! It would I'm sure be an eye-opener though, and I'd have to have a BJ to see what it is all about!

Originally posted by Foxxx

Yeah I'd take it. Why not.

..and I'd have to have a BJ to see what it is all about!

24 hours to pull and get her to do the business? Planning on paying for it? If not, please share with us the secret! ;)

Originally posted by Zamo

24 hours to pull and get her to do the business? Planning on paying for it? If not, please share with us the secret! ;)

Well the secret would be to get my boyfriend to take the pill at the same time so we could experiment to our heart's desire!

Please note only women making comments (sorry Zamo), men just answeing poll.

So you all must be too sensitive to say you would like to be a woman to experience PMT, periods and pregnancy.:P

I'd give it a go.

I'd then be able to prove that you can actually leave the house without spending 6 hours in the bathroom first.

And also, although it'd be a shame to feel crap for the 24 hours, i'd like to see just how painful period pains really are. Then i'd know whether to be sympathetic or to just say "stop whining".

If a woman took the pill at the same time as me, i'd like her to understand just how sensitive bollo - erm, I mean, certain parts - are. (Not saying i'd just give her a swift kick in the sack, but you know what i mean)

And you'd have to try sex wouldnt you, cos it'd help loads with your technique when you change back again.

I wouldn't do it. I'm not sure why, it would just seem like a bizarre thing to to just in the name of 'seeing what it's like'.

I would defo be a girl for 24 hours ... would love to experience first hand how it feels to be a woman ... physical sensations and emotions and thought processes (do women have those?) ... just everything really.

So long as it was only for 24 hours though.

Would be cool to see how women really view men ... and to know how it feels to have a female body and to experience female sexuality first hand.

</kinky>