24 hour gender change pill

Would you take the pill !?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take the pill !?

• YES - I am a woman changing to man for 24 hours
    • YES - I am a man changing to woman for 24 hours
    • NO - I am a woman !!
    • NO - I am a man !!

humm if i tuned in to a woman could i still like women ??? ;-)

Originally posted by fuzzy

Please note only women making comments (sorry Zamo), men just answeing poll.

So you all must be too sensitive to say you would like to be a woman to experience PMT, periods and pregnancy.:P

PMT, periods and pregnancy all in 24 hours!?!? What a rollercoaster ride!!

I'd give it a go but I'm not sure I could cope with making decisions based on emotion rather than logic. A bit like that Star Trek episode where Spock's dad struggles to complete his diplomatic mission because his emotions are out of control and he isn't able to properly apply logic. Very distressing for vulcan and men alike!

Originally posted by Daveyboy

humm if i tuned in to a woman could i still like women ??? ;-)

mmm ... that's just what I was thinking ... ;-)

Okay willies aside, we would all want to know how it felt to have different bits and pieces, but there must be more to it than just that

I would quite like to be a bloke for 24 hours, I would like to practice my swagger for a start

And to go into a bar or a pub on my own without being treated like a foreign object

I would like to sit on the sofa with my feet on the coffee table while someone ran round after me

and I would like to kiss someone who didnt need a shave

and I would like to earn more money for doing less

but I am pretty sure I would want to change back fairly quickly after the 24 hours were up

(tongue in cheek - so Zamo neednt bother responding to this post in any way)

Belle, if you were a man you wouldn't be putting your tongue in my cheek!

Agree with Belle's statements.

How strange it must be to be able to think to yourself I could really do with a lager I'll just nip to the pub on my own and have one.

I'd certainly give it a try. I'd like to see what motivates the ladies to go to the toilets together. It'd also be cool to have the body of a woman, but to see if you could get away with acting like a man, eg: going for a beer on your own, leaving the house without spending hours getting ready etc.

Buggered if I know.

Were you even born when this thread started?

Why did you resurrect it?

Were you one of those ancient Arab paedophiles who bugger little boys because there is nothing in the law which prohibits such behaviour?

Or do you feel that 'Lesbians, Gays, Bicycles and Tricycles' guarantees you a free ride?

As soon as I'd popped that pill I'd be ringing up for new car insurance. Then I suppose I'd have to tidy the flat and cook dinner.

Nouns have gender. People have sex.

If you want to change your gender, then if you are female, insist you be known as 'he' and use 'him' as the pronoun. (If you're male, you know the other words.)

If there was a pill which would change your sex for 24 hours would it also change your sex drive?

I'd be buggered if I tried to find out.