Colds... but which bit is worse symptom?

Which is worse?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse?

• Nose blowing
    • Tickly cough
    • Get a life ash, and go try to sleep

Man flu / cold / same difference.:)

So, mine came on a couple of days ago.

1st night: couldn't sleep because of constant nose blowing.:gag:

2nd night: couldn't sleep because of tickly cough.:gag: (though, now I can't stop coughing, I wishing for the nose blowing back instead:confused:)

But I'm wondering (as always), which is worse?

:)

I thought this was going to be about an aircrash disaster!? :hihi:

I think the worst symptom of an aircrash disaster is when you hit the water in the dark at 350 mph and die. Or is that too controversial? :suspect:

Well I'm going to take the (current) 50% option, and go sleep.

Hope to see more results in a few hours, once I've coughed a lung up.:gag::hihi:

Man flu / cold / same difference.:)

So, mine came on a couple of days ago.

1st night: couldn't sleep because of constant nose blowing.:gag:

2nd night: couldn't sleep because of tickly cough.:gag: (though, now I can't stop coughing, I wishing for the nose blowing back instead:confused:)

But I'm wondering (as always), which is worse?

:)

yeh mine started a couple of days ago too, snotty snoz and sore throat, went to bed at 8 yesterday as i felt crap got up at 4 this morning done nowt but sneeze and blow mi snoz:hihi:

never mind off to work soon:hihi: pass it on to everyone else:twisted:

Sorry to be the voice of doom, but I've had this virus/cold whatever since last Thursday. I've done all the right things, kept warm, plenty fluids, rest etc. and I still feel rough. :gag: Bunged up nose and head has been worst, no cough though. Fingers crossed! The worst bit for me is having absolutely no energy.

I'm working today, and will attempt to sneeze and sniffle in private. :hihi: Hope you feel better soon Ash.

Definitely the nose blowing ~ drives me nuts. Constantly surrounded by tissues ~ arghh!

Then your nose ends up sore and then the skin around it becomes flaky and your make-up looks well dodgy! (well, not your make-up ash, I mean mine!:hihi:)

Mine has now lasted a week but is finally improving and I felt reasonably OK yesterday. My nose is still a bit bunged up which impacts on my asthma, as I am unable to breathe through my nose properly, but I'll be OK for work today providing I have plenty of hankies

Fingers crossed ... people around me are dropping like the proverbial flies, but I'm staying healthy .. tis my consumption of a glass or two of red wine every night, I keep telling everyone.

However ... when I do have a cold, I always hate that first day when you starting to realise that you ARE coming down with a cold .. the fluffy and achey head and the feeling of intense tiredness .. horrible !

.... wanders off to take vitamins.

agree with footirfreak, all that nose blowing makes it all flaky and if you're like me, brings on a coldsore when the colds gone! think the stuffy head and feeling crap is the worst in the day, then the not being able to breathe at night is slightly annoying!!

How are you today ash?

None of it ....:rolleyes:

I'm Hard .....:D

As soon as I feel one creeping up ..... Beechams cold and Flu capsules.... Couple of Lemsips ......Vic's Vapour Rub !!!

sorted !!

Mine only last 3 days at the most ......:hihi::love:

You Men !!! (pfffft )

iv had it now for almost a week, my ribs and back are killing me with all the coughing. I have to creep upstairs really slowly or else by the time at at the top i cant breath and start having a coughing fit.

Fingers crossed i haven't had the snotty bunged up nose yet :(

You weaklings - take two paracetamol - it's only a cold!!!.