Logs / Firewood needed. Tree Surgeons?

I have loads of FREE firewood - as miuch as you want ! - so long as you cut down my trees.?

JTF had a sign up in the trollly bay saying free fire wood, ask inside for details

JTF had a sign up in the trollly bay saying free fire wood, ask inside for details

What and where is JTF?

I iam after a tree trunk base to use as a chopping block in the garden, preferably about 2 foot high and about 18 inch width, if anyone can help please message me. Cheers

Wow, fantastic phoned Robin, from the link above, great guy, very helpful, cheers.

I have loads of firewood logs for sale at £2 per 10 kilo bag (i believe they are £3 at the saw mill) I can deliver anywhere in sheffield. Please pm for further details.

hi.i would like £20 worth of logs please.could you tell me how to arrange this , thanks geoff.

hi.i would like £20 worth of logs please.could you tell me how to arrange this , thanks geoff.

Time travel and finding a mug with an unsustainable pricing structure. :)

I have loads of firewood logs for sale at £2 per 10 kilo bag (i believe they are £3 at the saw mill) I can deliver anywhere in sheffield. Please pm for further details.

hi .i dont seem to be able to contact you to order any logs.regards geoff.

---------- Post added 07-12-2012 at 21:32 ----------

hi again.could you forward me a phone number so i can order some logs thanks.geoff.

---------- Post added 07-12-2012 at 21:32 ----------

hi again.could you forward me a phone number so i can order some logs thanks.geoff.

It's a five year old post from a chancer who has clearly gone out of business. Do you honestly think anyones selling usable firewood at 20p a kilo?

It's a five year old post from a chancer who has clearly gone out of business. Do you honestly think anyones selling usable firewood at 20p a kilo?

I paid £2 for 25kg bags yesterday!!! So yes