One Punch And It's All Over!

a reply for adzSF

why are you having a go at the commander, i had a friend where i work, he was about six feet four inches but not overly heavy, every time he went out at the weekend for a few beers some beer filled idiot wanted to have a go at him, he was the nicest bloke that you could hope to meet but because he was the biggaest among his group, the said idiots once full of beers suddenly (in their minds) were ten feet tall and could take on the world, it's called dutch courage and comes with copious quantities of alchohol.

it got so bad that he stopped going out at the weekends and now stays in watching the crap that's put on telly:gag:

so i reckon what the commander stated is fair game, he probably caught a lot of the flack just because he's so big and the resulting 'thick ear' that the trouble causers recieved, imho was very well justified:D

regards, john:)

However the punch came about, it's ridiculous in this day and age that someone dies from a nosebleed even when it's known that he's losing blood from haemoglobin tests.

It makes one wonder why they bothered doing the Hb tests in the first place if they weren't going to act on the results of them.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure am.

If i remember correctly i agreed that i was 'technically' wrong, so problem solved.

T/C

No offence, but admitting you are wrong now, does not undo any wrongdoings that may have occured as a result of your earlier posts !

You have it one and it's why i am starting my own organisation to help protect the good and the vulnerable, if i was a bad person i would do no such thing.

T/C

cool, you sound like a guy with a good heart and good luck with your project

If some jackass jumped into my car uninvited, I'd punch him out or reach into my glove compartment for something a little more convincing. That's the way life is today. You play the game and take your chances.

a reply for adzSF

why are you having a go at the commander, i had a friend where i work, he was about six feet four inches but not overly heavy, every time he went out at the weekend for a few beers some beer filled idiot wanted to have a go at him, he was the nicest bloke that you could hope to meet but because he was the biggaest among his group, the said idiots once full of beers suddenly (in their minds) were ten feet tall and could take on the world, it's called dutch courage and comes with copious quantities of alchohol.

it got so bad that he stopped going out at the weekends and now stays in watching the crap that's put on telly:gag:

so i reckon what the commander stated is fair game, he probably caught a lot of the flack just because he's so big and the resulting 'thick ear' that the trouble causers recieved, imho was very well justified:D

regards, john:)

Hi John, thanks for that....

T/C

Now, THIS is a 'killer punch'! :)

Indeed speak to any experienced police officer and they will tell you that people have indeed been killed with a single blow to the head and even body.

My advice is to be careful and when you can then walk away from trouble.

T/C

Archived