Ties - do you wear them?

Do you wear a tie to work?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear a tie to work?

• I'm a man and wear a tie
    • I'm a man and don't wear a tie
    • I'm a woman and wear a tie
    • I'm a woman and don't wear a tie

Following on from another thread (that is no longer with us) I am interested to know opinions on ties.

I never really thought about it til then but am quite interested now!

(just for equality, I've added a women's option too cos I suppose some women wear them)

oh dear me

lottie, my original tie thread was poking fun at the banal nature of so many threads here - i can't believe this poll

have u ever polled forummers to find out when colour socks they have got on?

or how often they cut their toenails?

:loopy:

I've not voted as I'm a mixture of the two. We have to dress smart at work, so trousers and shirt. I'll only wear a tie if I'm going to a client meeting though. I used to wear a tie all the time in the office, but no-one else seemed to bother, so I stopped wearing one too.

oh dear me

lottie, my original tie thread was poking fun at the banal nature of so many threads here - i can't believe this poll

have u ever polled forummers to find out when colour socks they have got on?

or how often they cut their toenails?

:loopy:

And is the colour of sock selected related to the frequency of toenail cutting?

And is the colour of sock selected related to the frequency of toenail cutting?

actually yes, how did u know?

i have got a planner that i did on microsoft excel, i've worked out my schedule up until the end of 2012, by which time we'll all be living in another dimension and will have futuristic toenail cutting socks that trim ur nails and use the cuttings to power ur hovershoes

I do on occasion wear a tie and even know of two different ways to tie them. However I'm rarely happy with the length of the two ends and so cheat and have several clip on ties for ease. I always wear one when attending weddings or funerals and at the last funeral I attended the widow had to do a double take as apparently I scrub up rather well. It must of made an impact as the woman's two daughters later told me there mum kept on mentioning it.I was recently talking to a thirteen year old boy and he admitted he didn't actually know how to tie a tie.