Shootings around Sheffield

Guns don't kill people rappers do! :)

What do you mean 'there was EVEN ONE IN NETHER EDGE'.

Is the area exempt from shootings or something:confused:

No - BUT it is the first one I'm aware of having happened in the entire time I've lived here.

i agree with andco an i live in netheredge and its the first that ive heard of.. the reaason he said" EVEN NETHEREDGE" was because Netheredge isnt the first place that springs to mind when we mention "shootings"........

Guns don't kill people rappers do! :)

I remember hearing a great "guns don't kill people, people do" type on the radio after some US massacre. He said that you can kill people with all sorts of things, including your thoughts. I turned the radio off before he came after me with his mind, the sinister bugger.

It's not that bad - and to be fair those who do get shot usually deserve it - for instance they are usually involved in occupations associated with violence.

I agree. I work on London road and theres always gang violence down there. There was even a stabbing last night but its not the kind of thing that effects you if you dont get involved. Im not saying it doesnt matter but its not as if everyones going mental and weilding guns at people 24/7. Isolated incidents are awful but its always happened and always will. I wouldnt say its getting worse, more that we are just more more aware of it now

It's not that bad - and to be fair those who do get shot usually deserve it - for instance they are usually involved in occupations associated with violence.

Remember Rhys Jones

Yes and never forget that the media, and in particular newspapers like the Sun and Dail Mail, love to exploit these things because they make good copy.

David Cameron will also usually put in his useless and ill informed opinion as well. This is not because he is worried about crime but because he feels he can use to criticise the Labour Governemnt and thus gain brownie points. He doesn't seem to realise that we can see through his game.

Keith

i agree with andco an i live in netheredge and its the first that ive heard of.. the reaason he said" EVEN NETHEREDGE" was because Netheredge isnt the first place that springs to mind when we mention "shootings"........

It is now.

Keith :hihi:

Yes and never forget that the media, and in particular newspapers like the Sun and Dail Mail, love to exploit these things because they make good copy.

David Cameron will also usually put in his useless and ill informed opinion as well. This is not because he is worried about crime but because he feels he can use to criticise the Labour Governemnt and thus gain brownie points. He doesn't seem to realise that we can see through his game.

Keith

wot are you on about , its been in the sheffield star are they wrong as well!!

i used to live in pitsmoor , where i was offord guns loads of times! sheffield is getting worse , gangs carry knives these days and thats facts !!

ppl need to wake up to the fact its not safe anywhere these days!!

but what i ask is be safe and be carefull ALL!!!

wot are you on about , its been in the sheffield star are they wrong as well!!

i used to live in pitsmoor , where i was offord guns loads of times! sheffield is getting worse , gangs carry knives these days and thats facts !!

ppl need to wake up to the fact its not safe anywhere these days!!

but what i ask is be safe and be carefull ALL!!!

My friend you are making a couple of mistakes there.

1st, you care about others,

2nd you recognise the reality of the gang culture infesting our citiy.

Best you go back to communist reducationschool where you will learn there is no problem and even if there is it's all you fault.

My friend you are making a couple of mistakes there.

1st, you care about others,

2nd you recognise the reality of the gang culture infesting our citiy.

Best you go back to communist reducationschool where you will learn there is no problem and even if there is it's all you fault.

wot

yes i care about others!

and i do recognise the gang culture infesting our city and other citys! but theres not alot we can do is there!!!

i cant go up to a gang and say would you please hand over your gun/knife to the police can i!!!!!

our government needs to crack down on this !!

and if they cant do it WELL stand aside and let some one who can !

i cant go up to a gang and say would you please hand over your gun/knife to the police can i!!!!!

I wouldn't advise it...

our government needs to crack down on this !!

To be fair though, I don't think it's fair asking Gordon Brown to do it either...