Parkhouse school

• 2 weeks later...
I have also turned 50 this year so its highly likely that I know your other half!

Wot is his name? where did he live? Can he give us some names of his mates etc....

this is a first - me giving details of my OH to a Jezabel... my OH is Timmy Howard - lived on Coleridge Road at Darnall, his family ran a beer-off at the top of Calvert Road (which is his excuse for contributing to keeping anyone in the licenced trade in a job!!). His mates are Chris Hampshire, Steve Wright, Glen Hanson, Steve Capel amongst others. Sound familiar?

this is a first - me giving details of my OH to a Jezabel... my OH is Timmy Howard - lived on Coleridge Road at Darnall, his family ran a beer-off at the top of Calvert Road (which is his excuse for contributing to keeping anyone in the licenced trade in a job!!). His mates are Chris Hampshire, Steve Wright, Glen Hanson, Steve Capel amongst others. Sound familiar?

Sorry about the Jezabel bit, long story but not wot you think!! LOL!!

Yes I recognise all these names and remember your OH...... I lived on Fitzmaurice road which wasnt far from Calvert Road and went in Off licence on many occasions.... Steve Wright lived over my garden wall (his house was in Jubilee Street if its the same Steve)

Nice to hear names from your childhood and to be able to remember them....

Sorry about the Jezabel bit, long story but not wot you think!! LOL!!

Yes I recognise all these names and remember your OH...... I lived on Fitzmaurice road which wasnt far from Calvert Road and went in Off licence on many occasions.... Steve Wright lived over my garden wall (his house was in Jubilee Street if its the same Steve)

Nice to hear names from your childhood and to be able to remember them....

If you let me know who you are I'll pass your name and good wishes on (he'll be frightened to death if I say 'hello darling, Jezabel sends her regards' - :hihi:)

If you let me know who you are I'll pass your name and good wishes on (he'll be frightened to death if I say 'hello darling, Jezabel sends her regards' - :hihi:)

My name was Tina Palmer, had a younger brother Robert. My closest friends were Anne Warrington and Julie Eyre. Please dont scare him.... well not too much anyway..... LOL!!!!