Parkhouse school

Went down town Fiday met Bob Fretwell went into Crystal room I think? thought I was back down Darnall full of older faces I remember but not the names unfortunatly.Did Bob go to Park House or did I just know him from Darnall/Attercliffe he was a few years younger than me so he may have mistook me for one of my brothers (Mo)

Hi anyone... I left parkhouse round about 82/83 ish was in the same year as Tim Edge, Tim Clarke, Zain Stuart, Carla Mason, Donna Scannell, Suzanne Sheridan to name but a few....I can remember lil Mrs Windle..she always had reyt dodgy eyes that kept watering all the time...and Morrell who was just plain dodgy...

I can also remember Mr Ronni Moore with the different coloured eyes... he wor a top bloke him.. everyone took **** out of him constantly. Mr Feek used to wipe bogies underneath his desk (dint think anyone saw him). Can anyone remember Mrs Peat the music teacher...she was fantastic. I can remember goin on the "barge" one year and goin to one of the teachers houses for a barbeque and Mrs Peat was there. Has anyone else got any good memories of "the barge"?

I can also remember Mr Ronni Moore with the different coloured eyes... he wor a top bloke him.. everyone took **** out of him constantly. Mr Feek used to wipe bogies underneath his desk (dint think anyone saw him). Can anyone remember Mrs Peat the music teacher...she was fantastic. I can remember goin on the "barge" one year and goin to one of the teachers houses for a barbeque and Mrs Peat was there. Has anyone else got any good memories of "the barge"?

I was in the same year as you

sooooo..... i wouldn't av been jealous if i wor u.....the barge weren't all it wer cracked up t be... Who did you used to knock around with at school..Did you go to the Tinsley reunion at the Fox & Duck last October...I did, it were a right laugh seeing all those faces again after so long. Tim Clarke hasn't changed a bit although just a bit grey around the temples. Ian Oregland has aged slightly. There were loads there, i think there should be another one soon coz there wasn't enough time to get round everyone. :confused::confused::thumbsup:

Well!. How was the reunion? Great? Crap? Some of us live miles away, so we don't always hear what's gone on. Tell us all about it please.

I went to the reunion, it was brilll seeing all those people you havn't seen for years....i can remember leaving the fox & duck about 2.30am and it was still packed ........wished i could have stayed longer there wasnt enough time t get round every1.......we should organise another..:thumbsup: