Parkhouse school

your betting right billy casper i do have a brother called Chris...now u give me some clues who you are.:hihi::hihi:

That must be really bloody annoying knowing that i know who you are but you haven't a clue who i am! :hihi: ...Clues..Mmmmm, let me think...;)

That must be really bloody annoying knowing that i know who you are but you haven't a clue who i am! :hihi: ...Clues..Mmmmm, let me think...;)

you **** Billy you can't do this..:mad: come on mate pm me if you want i'm really curious and yeeessss it is bllloooddyy annoying:rant:

My mind is blank:hihi: not got a clue lol pm me?

nope pinky i have no clue who you are. I must know you tho if you know me :confused: i think you'l have to pm me n tell me your name.:huh:

come on now billy i'm curious pm me and give me your name..... or at least give me some clues....i like guessing games:|

come on now billy i'm curious pm me and give me your name..... or at least give me some clues....i like guessing games:|

Haha...Ok, this might not mean much to you but......i am now (have been for 3 years) the lead singer with a tribute band to one of the biggest bands of the 80's! (i think we're the only tribute to this particular band in the world!) might keep ya guessing a bit??? ;)

Well now then you have got me thinking :huh: Im trying to think which lads at school were good singers....how old are you anyway? Now im tryin t think of tribute bands that are unique...you'll have to give me some more clues from Parkhouse days...

Well now then you have got me thinking :huh: Im trying to think which lads at school were good singers....how old are you anyway? Now im tryin t think of tribute bands that are unique...you'll have to give me some more clues from Parkhouse days...

Ok...i don't think our paths have ever crossed and we've probably never even said 'Hi' to each other (even when i've seen you at brinsworth manor!) I am lead singer with "Spandau Ballet - The Tribute". I didn't sing until i was 32! (trained singer now, over the past 5 years). I have just turned 40...;)

Ok...i don't think our paths have ever crossed and we've probably never even said 'Hi' to each other (even when i've seen you at brinsworth manor!) I am lead singer with "Spandau Ballet - The Tribute". I didn't sing until i was 32! (trained singer now, over the past 5 years). I have just turned 40...;)

So i'm thinking you were in the year below me at school. You've really got me guessing now. Do you have kids that go to Brinsworth Manor? Ive worked there for the last 6 years. Oh my god this is never reyt :huh: Do you look like Tony Hadley then? If you see me at manor you must say "hi" :hihi:. Tell me who you used to hang around with at school....:suspect:

So i'm thinking you were in the year below me at school. You've really got me guessing now. Do you have kids that go to Brinsworth Manor? Ive worked there for the last 6 years. Oh my god this is never reyt :huh: Do you look like Tony Hadley then? If you see me at manor you must say "hi" :hihi:. Tell me who you used to hang around with at school....:suspect:

How much fun is this for me???? Hahaha..........

Do i look like Tony Hadley? Hmmm? Maybe a little, same height, same colour hair, probably more so in the stage gear!..

Change of surname though, so don't be fooled! :hihi:

How much fun is this for me???? Hahaha..........

Do i look like Tony Hadley? Hmmm? Maybe a little, same height, same colour hair, probably more so in the stage gear!...Ok, check out http://www.myspace.com/voicerox68 (that's me!)

Change of surname though, so don't be fooled! :hihi:

I'v just checked out myspace. The pics arent that clear so i still dont know what you look like and because you dont have the same surname as you had at school......i'm still baffled.....You do sound like Spandau Ballet tho.;) Did you say you had kids that go to brinsworth manor? If so how old are they?

Anyone know if there is another reunion in the pipeline??