Parkhouse school

sooooo..... i wouldn't av been jealous if i wor u.....the barge weren't all it wer cracked up t be... Who did you used to knock around with at school..Did you go to the Tinsley reunion at the Fox & Duck last October...I did, it were a right laugh seeing all those faces again after so long. Tim Clarke hasn't changed a bit although just a bit grey around the temples. Ian Oregland has aged slightly. There were loads there, i think there should be another one soon coz there wasn't enough time to get round everyone. :confused::confused::thumbsup:

Right:hihi: I was in the same class as Tim Clarke, wish I had known about the reunion sooner, I might have gone, though peraps not on my own

:)

hi pinky..... i'm tryin t guess who u are... your in the same year as me...so that means yr 41 yeah? you were in same class as Tim Clarke..well that dunt help me much.....i wasnt in his form but we all knocked around tgether...i cant fathom out how you went t parkhouse but yr siblings dint?:confused: Tell me who you knocked around with that mite gi mi a clue....:)

hey pinky..:) now then what clues can i give you.....erm.... i was in Mrs Greaves's form. I knocked around wi Donna Scannel, Nicola Bullas, Suzanne Sheridan, Michelle Pickering, my best mates were Julie Matthews & Carla Mason...... any closer. My initials then (b4 marriage) were J.K? :confused::confused: lol

hey pinky..:) now then what clues can i give you.....erm.... i was in Mrs Greaves's form. I knocked around wi Donna Scannel, Nicola Bullas, Suzanne Sheridan, Michelle Pickering, my best mates were Julie Matthews & Carla Mason...... any closer. My initials then (b4 marriage) were J.K? :confused::confused: lol

My mind is blank:hihi: not got a clue lol pm me?

I'm betting you have a brother called Chris???

Saw Tim last week! not a hair on his head now!! and their Dave's not far behind!

no inot a blade.... i went t the Tinsley Reunion it were reeeyyt goood... wot year wer u in . i left in 82ish i'm 41 now anyway. When did u leave? The reunion was fantastic seein all those faces u ant seen 4 years and some ov em u dint even recognise....... let me kno how old u are and gi me some clues of who u might be.:confused::confused:

Went down town Fiday met Bob Fretwell went into Crystal room I think? thought I was back down Darnall full of older faces I remember but not the names unfortunatly.Did Bob go to Park House or did I just know him from Darnall/Attercliffe he was a few years younger than me so he may have mistook me for one of my brothers (Mo)

did u go t parkhouse n how old are u? Did nu come from Darnall or Tinsley?

Anymore ex-park housers out there???

yep lee james (whoever u are) i'm an ex parkhouser and an original Tinslier..... I was in Mrs Greaves form....same year as tim edge, tim clarke, mark grimshaw, donna scannell, carla mason, nicola bullas to name a few....remember feeeeekii wipin bogies under the desk thinkin no one saw him the dirty *******. Remember the barge? It was ****...... wot d u reckon...give me some clues who u are & how old are you...:confused::hihi: