Dam House - Weston Park. Your experiences.

gnomi

Not to worry, bring it to me, I own a dry cleaners/laundry lol...

Do you serve expensive pints though? Wouldn't complete the experience unless you did! :thumbsup:

Where's your dry cleaners by the way? Could do with getting some of my decent stuff done!

Do you serve expensive pints though? Wouldn't complete the experience unless you did! :thumbsup:

Where's your dry cleaners by the way? Could do with getting some of my decent stuff done!

No expensive pints I am afraid.

It's on Station Rd, Chapeltown, Elite Dry Cleaners.

• 3 weeks later...

just trying to decide where to go for our 'christmas party' at work and someone suggested dam house. ive never been before but always fancied it.

just wanted to know what its like as come people at work can be a bit fussy.

Thanks

We went there for lunch on Sunday, and it was excellent - good portions, good selection of food (ie not only sunday roasts, the full menu as well), and lovely surroundings. The problem with Xmas do's though is that mass catering can be dodgy, with everyone being served at the same time, so even a good place normally can be a nightmare... There's very little parking, if people need that though.

just trying to decide where to go for our 'christmas party' at work and someone suggested dam house. ive never been before but always fancied it.

just wanted to know what its like as come people at work can be a bit fussy.

Thanks

the menus are on the web site.

They have a DJ on for christmas parties until 1 am. he starts after the meal.

there is a parking lot for 50 cars next to it, it doubles up for the uni parking as well as the Dam House.

Archived