The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

I am having awful problems finding a mobile hairdresser for my mum in law.

Shes had a stroke and is quite elderly, I need someone who is willing to come and cut and perm her hair that is kind and patient with a very confused lady.

Does anyone know of anyone ?

I go to The Hair centre on Crookes, it cost around £10.

Though i have to say i wash it myself before as the basin things give me a cricked neck, and i never have it dried as i like to wash all the bits out of it when i get home, though i do get the offer of having it dried. My hair is very thick and it does take her quite while to do and she never comments on my natural white streaks either :hihi:

Hi

Whereabouts are you?

I know a mobile hairdresser, based in S6. I'm not sure what her 'boundaries' are, but I can let you have her number on Monday, when I am back at work. (She also offers discounts for the elderly as well!)

Jayne

Hair waves on School Road Crookes. I had mine washed, cut, blown, straightened for £16.50 and they did a bloody good job too! Its a small salon but they do nails aswell.

Ahh that place still going? Used to go there about a decade ago and had Karen cut my hair. Good little place that is, very friendly.