Domino's Pizza - Terrible Service

Ordered a Pizza at 18:50 tonight from Domino's Pizza on Chesterfield Road.

They said it would be half an hour till it arrives.

At 19:50 I call to find out where it is.

They apologise but ask were we quoted a time for the pizza to arrive and when I say half an hour they just say 'oh well the pizza delivery guy has just left'.

Fair enough at least he's on his way I thought.

At 20:20 it arrives! Taken 30 more minutes to travel a mile or so.

Oh yeah - and it was cold!

Bloody ridiculous :rant:

I once had to dial the number off their window on my mobile to get served at their counter! something to do with thier customer service targets - answer in 3 rings. No such targets for people who bother to visit in person.

Only ever ordered from the one on Ecclesall Road T020..

Besides which, we had a new Domino's menu delivered.. Very useful if I ever wanted a Pizza delivering from the Leeds Branch :gag: (The Pizza's are cheaper in the Leeds outlet :suspect: )

We ordered from Dominoes Pizza when I was up last - and it was warm too and only took around 15 mins - not sure which branch it was Ecclesall Road or Banner Cross Road?? rings a bell - again, it's the nearest Psalter. I think the mumber was 0114 267 6789 or something similar to that.

Alex

Originally posted by amhudson119

We ordered from Dominoes Pizza when I was up last - and it was warm too and only took around 15 mins - not sure which branch it was Ecclesall Road or Banner Cross Road?? rings a bell - again, it's the nearest Psalter. I think the mumber was 0114 267 6789 or something similar to that.

Alex

Banner Cross runs along the top of Eccy Rd. AFAIK it's the only branch on the whole of Eccy Rd.

Originally posted by t020

Whenever I've ordered from them they've arrived promptly and well heated. Mine come from the Banner Cross branch so perhaps the standards vary in different branches? Or perhaps I've just been lucky?

I must say Banner Cross have always delivered on time and piping hot.

The one at Woodseats is s*** :mad:

Archived