Everyone meet...

vicki85

.....Poppy!(and her ears)

We weren't planning on getting the rescue dog quite so soon (we got back from holidays at 2am sat night/sun morning) but OH was pestering by 9am Sunday to go look round Thornberry again and then fell head over heels with this little bundle, who seems to have had a rather rough start with some not so careful kids. Apparently, she was so scared she wouldn't let anyone in her kennel for ages and they were getting to the point of considering having her PTS :(

Luckily, she came round, and although they said they'd keep a kennel op[en for a while just in case, she has settled in like you wouldn't believe (apart from thinking the sofa is better than her bed :rolleyes: ) She met OH's parents dog yesterday at Thornberry, and the pony last night and is not content follwoing me around the house. I even had to leave her this morning as had forgotten I had a hospital appointment, and she was a star-needless to say we phoned to tell them to let the kennel go, she's formally ours from thursday :D

Vicki

p.s. Lindsey, I wonder if I did meet you yesterday, I'm sure you'd know from this-in any case, hope you like the picture, feel free to forward it to everyone there.