Thunder Thunder Thunder

Well I'm sat here feeling a little titchy bit scared cos I'm alone in the house and the thunder and lightening is getting quite bad, and I though the cats were being really brave, they were not at all bothered until we got this HUGE roll of thunder. They CRAPPED theirselves. April is currently hiding behind the PC and Ginger dived under the couch but shes shivering on my knee now. BLESS!:love: :love: :love:

Are your pets bothered by the thunder? Or are mine just big huge wusses?:hihi:

Mine aren't too fussed unlike me

I'm going to hide somewhere, anyone coming?

None of mine, cats or dogs bother - unless they need a pee and have to go out in it - then the dogs are nightmares... I hope it doesn't continue otherwise tonight will be murder trying to get Takara to wee before bed...

baileys_mum- under my bed, I have choccy stashed there-quick!;)

Lotti, you should really teach Takara to wee on the loo, then all your problems would be solved!:hihi:

Oh lovely jubbly LM, can we see a tv from under your bed? I'll bring a bottle of wine :D

No T.V, in bedroom, had to move it into living room cos big one broke:(

Suppose we could always make a dash for under the sofa instead?:D I'll grab the phone on the way and order a pizza:hihi:

Lilly has just heard the thunder and proceeded to jump about barking at it and then freaking out and whining. I don't think she understands that she doesn't need to try and protect us from it!

I've closed my curtains but I can still see it! I'm a big wuss arent I :hihi:

I've closed my curtains but I can still see it! I'm a big wuss arent I :hihi:

Haha just a tiny little bit of a wuss yeah, bless you:cool:

I like the thunder and lightening, Durham looks mildly suprised and even lifted his head at one big crash :rolleyes: Poppy cat went up on the windowsill to see what was going on she has now given up and gone to sleep, Lucy dog has been giving it a good telling off, which would seem to have suitably chastised it as it appears to be passing over now :hihi:

Well I'm sat here feeling a little titchy bit scared cos I'm alone in the house and the thunder and lightening is getting quite bad, and I though the cats were being really brave, they were not at all bothered until we got this HUGE roll of thunder. They CRAPPED theirselves. April is currently hiding behind the PC and Ginger dived under the couch but shes shivering on my knee now. BLESS!:love: :love: :love:

Are your pets bothered by the thunder? Or are mine just big huge wusses?:hihi:

They probably sensed your fear and it scared them a little too:)

Precious insisted on being out in it

I went out with the brolly twice to see if she wanted to come in.

But she stayed put!

L.