Thread closed as dedicated forum launched

Where is this, down the cliffe somewhere?

On Leveson Street, on the bridge, at the botom of attercliffe Road, near the old Meritor Building, before it joins Sheaf Street, normally there's a Weir there and a small island lol it's only about 1 foot under the bridge

Any one fancy the five weirs walk :heyhey:

I would, dont want it to flood and cause damage, but i like to see the sea flowing.:)

Railway bridge at meadowhall by bus station flooded and closed - near to tinsley viaduct, causing partial blockage of roundabout under north end of Tinsley viaduct. traffic coming from north M1 ramp and Rotherham being diverted down the lower deck of the viaduct - huge queues and delays resulting.....

Sod that, have you seen how close the river is flowing underneath the little walkway under the bridge :shocked: bit scary

Sod that, have you seen how close the river is flowing underneath the little walkway under the bridge :shocked: bit scary

:o Im driving there in 1 hour!

Rotherham train station totally closed because its raining ?????:loopy: :loopy: how many more excuses can british railways come up with for a day int pub ??:hihi: They are nearly as bad as teachers:hihi: :hihi: legs it

camera 25! road completely submerged!

They have moved the position of the camera, must be getting a bit dicey down there

this video shows how swollen the river is, on the 2nd part of this video, there should be a weir and a small island where the trees are!!!

anybody up for seeing how fast we can get to donny on a lilo ??? bet i could beat someone in a car:hihi: :hihi:

anybody up for seeing how fast we can get to donny on a lilo ??? bet i could beat someone in a car:hihi: :hihi:

O.k... see you there Lol.. my lilo is a bit leaky do you think it will be a problem ??

O.k... see you there Lol.. my lilo is a bit leaky do you think it will be a problem ??
lol as long as your lilo stays inflated for about ten minutes you should be fine :hihi: :hihi: