Announcements - Births

Hi Everyone,

My Husband and I are very proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby girl.

Holly Florence Emma Carter arrived on the 13th November after I was induced. She weighed in at a respectable 8lbs and was a whole 2 weeks late!!

I will post a picture when I can.

xxx

p.s Thankyou to all the people who gave me support on my 'pregnancy blues' thread. xx

congratulations on the safe arrival of baby carter.

what a pretty name you have blessed her with.

enjoy this precious time together as it quickly passes and before you know hit theyve hit the terrible twos ( or 18 months in my daughters case:hihi: )

love to you all!

lisa x.

thanks for your pm.

OOOh, congratulations! I hope you're doing well, as well as the baby (mothers do tend to get a little forgotten). pics soon, please! you'll have to change your avatar to a more recent pic... are you going to come down to zebra's jellytots? there's several ladies who i'm sure would be pleased to take holly off your hands for a few minutes so you can have a few minutes of self time!

Congrats! Stay strong in these early tiring weeks!!!

Yay congratulations Mrs Carter, I was wondering if you were ever having that baby.

I hope you're feeling all chipper again - other than shattered obviously.

Looking forward to seeing you down at Jellytots and can't wait to admire Holly. (Not open this Friday - just in case you're fighting fit already, but we're open Wednesday as usual.

Take care

Zebra

Congratualtions to you and your family. Such a wonderful, precious time. Enjoy the good times ... and naughty times as they grow older!:)

Congratulations! Is this your farthest away set of good wishes? Texas wishes you all the best.

And remember we're all here through those sleepless nights and odd questions, hun, and more than happy to help.

Welcome, Holly!

Thankyou everyone for your congratulations. My Husband and I are deliriously happy that Holly is here and we're totally in love with her :-)

Cosywolf - I think that Texas is the farthest away set of good wishes we've received :-)

Zebra - We'll definately be coming down to Jellytots when I'm confident to get out and about by myself with Holly. So far I've only been out with my Husband in the car with her and as I don't drive I'll have to tackle public transport :-) Having Holly has kicked me up the butt though and I'm now going to learn to drive after Christmas :-)

Thanks everyone

A very happy Mummy

xxxxx

finally had my little girl!!! she was 4 days late, weighed 8lb 5oz and a 9 hr labour!

her names lily, and shes gorgeous but i wud say that!

will post pics soon!!!

:D

awwww, congratulations! wish my 'lickle' girl was still this small.

stop it, you'll make me broody!.