0114 3? are the 0114 2's all gone ?

I had to ring a few people yesturday, while at work and i kept thinking i had been given some wrong numbers, a couple were 0114 3 -i have never seen a 0114 3 number before

Do any of you have a 0114 3 number? does it cause confussion when giving your number to people?

does this mean that all the 0114 2 numbers are gone?

I had to ring a few people yesturday, while at work and i kept thinking i had been given some wrong numbers, a couple were 0114 3 -i have never seen a 0114 3 number before

Do any of you have a 0114 3 number? does it cause confussion when giving your number to people?

does this mean that all the 0114 2 numbers are gone?

I have got an 0114 2 number not heard of anyone with 0114 3 yet.

I've got one... not sure if it's cos i'm with Bulldog rather than BT though.

I have noticed these numbers have started appearing at work, I liaise with BT in my work for number tracing.

i thought 0114 3 was a leeds area code:huh:

i thought 0114 3 was a leeds area code:huh:

That would be 0113 2

i got my phone reconnected after moving about 2 weeks ago and they gave me 0114 2

we have an 0114 3 number yes it causes lots of confusion and its because were with bulldog not bt

Cheers guys, it really puzzled me :)

Actually, all of the 0114 2 numbers have been allocated, and due to the number of new builds in sheffield BT have allocated 0114 3 to us now. Not only for Non-BT customers either. You will only get an 0114 2 number if somoene else has cancelled theirs and its recycled.

my friends got an 0114 3 number because he uses an internet phone, through orange broadband, not quite sure how it works, but everybody always gets confussed when he tells them his new number lol.