Anyone from Gleadless?

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Gleadless Valley School 1962 to 1966 and I loved it. Before that I went to Herdings Junior School. I lived on Blackstock road from 1958 to 1969 and it wa a very good place to be. I hear it is not so good now and that is a shame.

• 1 month later...

hi my family amd me moved on to the valley i april 1960 at that time tere was my dad charlie, mum kath my sister susanand me steven belk, mum was pregnant at thet time with our michael i went to gleadless valley sec school, my mum now lives in the flats at herdingd, and myy sister susan lives on blackstock rd with my youngest brothe david on herdings,my aunt and nieces still live there so we haved livedd there over 60yrs and must be one of the oldest family that still live there,

i know some of my old mates have died some have moved away, but does anyone remember some , there was jimmy birchall. pete robinson, phill mason, michael gregory, alan noblle. ron street, susan fletcher, all the fletcher family, susan bailey many more any one else know if they stikk exsist. thanks

steve belk

hi my family amd me moved on to the valley i april 1960 at that time tere was my dad charlie, mum kath my sister susanand me steven belk, mum was pregnant at thet time with our michael i went to gleadless valley sec school, my mum now lives in the flats at herdingd, and myy sister susan lives on blackstock rd with my youngest brothe david on herdings,my aunt and nieces still live there so we haved livedd there over 60yrs and must be one of the oldest family that still live there,

i know some of my old mates have died some have moved away, but does anyone remember some , there was jimmy birchall. pete robinson, phill mason, michael gregory, alan noblle. ron street, susan fletcher, all the fletcher family, susan bailey many more any one else know if they stikk exsist. thanks

steve belk

It's over 50 years.

Did you know Jane, Robert, and Joanne Elston?

Also Terry and Lynne Hogg?

steve belk

Think Jimmy might have moved out of Sheffield, I know his sister did.

....the Beech family , Linda , John, Dawn, Darryl and John on Blackstock over 40+years????

anyone at GV School 74-78 , like me approaching their 50th ! - some names , Gary Schofield, Chris Wright, Tim Archibould, Susan Hanson ,Andrew Bolland, ect - once had the school pic of GV '78 with everyones names on the back , but lost it over time !

Loved my time up there ! - greatest place ever during the 70's.

....the Beech family , Linda , John, Dawn, Darryl and John on Blackstock over 40+years????

anyone at GV School 74-78 , like me approaching their 50th ! - some names , Gary Schofield, Chris Wright, Tim Archibould, Susan Hanson ,Andrew Bolland, ect - once had the school pic of GV '78 with everyones names on the back , but lost it over time !

Loved my time up there ! - greatest place ever during the 70's.

I knew Gary Schofield and Chris Wright.