Crap Towns II - Sheffield misses out, thankfully

t020

Originally posted by Lickszz

I was looking at this earlier this evening. I was suprised to see Nottingham on the list.

Me too. I'm surprised anyone managed to visit there and come away without being shot to tell the tale. :D

Originally posted by t020

Me too. I'm surprised anyone managed to visit there and come away without being shot to tell the tale. :D

*sigh*

Just because that happened ONCE doesn't mean it happens all the time.... :loopy:

And no, that was not a dig.. I am entitled to disagree with you.

Originally posted by Rich

*sigh*

Just because that happened ONCE doesn't mean it happens all the time.... :loopy:

And no, that was not a dig.. I am entitled to disagree with you.

*sigh*

Nottinghams actually the gun crime capital of the UK, which is why I made the dig at one of our rival cities (which, for those of you with sense of humour by-passes, was actually a joke).

I spend a lot of time in Nottingham and aside from the usual crowds of idiots on a Friday and Sat night, I have never encountered any problems there. In fact I would say I felt safer walking across Nottingham centre at night than I do on West Street on a Saturday night in Sheffield.

Nottigham seems to have a bad press at the moment

Archived