The Ghost of Stocksbridge bypass.

Iv got something on my fone that someone sent me 2 girls in like a tunnel (is that the by pass?) n theres two ghosts in the scren, finding out if the video is fake or not and the poeple i have shown it say it isnt any1 else seen this video??

It's already been posted on here and discussed, it's not the best piece of documentary evidence of the existance of sppoks.

As someone said the radio / electronics interference in vehicles can be partly explained by the high level of electric pylons around the steelworks and bypass carrying enormous volumes of electricity that is pumped into the steelworks.

There is a lot of iron in the ground around the bypass which when mixed with electric currents in the air interfears with car electronics etc (and apparently the locals minds).

I haven't heard of any ghost sightings on the bypass for years, at the time of the condtuction of the bypass (mid eighties) there was a number of sightings but that may have been down to distrubed souls.

Once Corus have gone, they will all be out to play again , the kids the monk the miner with his lamp [2 shop cellers] and lastly the old man and his wheel barrow all seen in the spooky town, but up where the pylons are it is scary even in the afternoon, and then there is Ruby Wood but thats another tale.

I worked for the security firm where the two guys who were featured in the film also workled. I saw tham at the end of the shift. The were absolutely terrified. One has never worked since the other lives in a orthodox seminary in Canada where he has been visited by ministers of religion also high muftis of the muslim religion to discuss what he saw. I have never seen aghost and dont particularly believe in them but i know what i saw. Laugh at your peril.

Once Corus have gone, they will all be out to play again , the kids the monk the miner with his lamp [2 shop cellers] and lastly the old man and his wheel barrow all seen in the spooky town, but up where the pylons are it is scary even in the afternoon, and then there is Ruby Wood but thats another tale.

RUBY WOOD! made me laugh that did.:hihi: