Students Arrived - welcome to Sheffield

Yes, the freshers are here. Broomhill is crawling with new students holiding upside maps and rucksacks looking lost, and there were huge Q's for the chip shop and cash-points. Traffic was at a standstill around S10 where the halls of residence are as fleet loads of parents bringing in their offspring arrived from all over the UK.

Now....where shall I go tonight for a quiet drink......hmmmmm, think that rules out Broomhill....

Hi to anyone who joins this forum who is a fresher, but I guess you will be too busy unpacking and Q'ing at the cashpoint this weekend...

Thanks for the warning - I'd not realised it was this time of year already...I'm in newcastle at the moment and I think we'll have to check even more carefully than normal bout where to go as I'm assuming its freshers week here to.

And to any freshers reading this and left home for the first time - 'beware' cos I think some locals (chavs in disguise?) might play the 'f*** a fresher week' game over the next few days....Not me by the way and most of the locals are great!

Originally posted by genesiscouch

Oooh I missed my mugging when I moved here. Can I apply for one or is it too late?

I'm available for Muggings, armed robberies and Ramraiding. £25 per hour. Taking bookings now on.....

Archived