Students Arrived - welcome to Sheffield

Originally posted by goldenfleece

I am braving the odds and going for a few beers in studentville Broomhill tonight, but minus a yellow folder. However, I have a yellow card so will be able to take advantage of the rediculously un-cheap drink prices in the 2 SCream bars, whilst shoving my way through thriving hordes of panting female students scrabbling to get to the bar. After this glorious experience in the South Seas and York, I will attempt to penetrate the densely populated Fox and DUck, student enclave of S10, where I will will burrow my way through hordes of panting female students struggling to get to the bar. Following this, I may visit the Brooomhill Tavern, and carve my way through the hordes of panting female students struggling to get to the bar. I may also try the Place, another student enclave, and tunnel my way through hordes of panting female students struggling to get to the bar. Following this enlightening experience, I will no doubt attempt to gain access to the Nottingham House, shovelling my way through hordes of panting female students trying to get to the bar....

Before this of course, I will have to join the Q at the Cash machines, and cram with all the others through the hordes of panting female students struggling to get to the cash machine so they can then join the other hordes struggling to get into the bars........

After my drinking, I will without any question be standing with hordes of panting female students trying to catch taxis to the Leadmill. I shall no doubt, report my experiences in the morning.

Experiences based on this time last year, hordes of panting female students outnumbered the males big time.

lol! Great post!

I was in the Broomhill Tavern, then the Place on Tuesday - it was dead

Ghost town ???? Heaven more like - commute home bliss without them trying desperately to jump in front of my car! Not to mention you can actually get round Sommerfields without having to wade through them. And why do they all seem to go there in a huge hunting pack?

When in 'hunting packs' in SOmerfield they are usually stocking up on a terms supply of pot noodles, cans of stella, and bags of brown rice...

yes why do they walk across the road without looking. I had one sprawled over my bonnet this morning....just wondered into the road without giving a toss about cars. lucky I had just started to pull away from the traffic lights and that they were not green and I sailed though at 25/30 MPH......one flat student would have been the result.

The ignorant little creature even dared to comment that I should look where I was going. Had a number 51 bus not been behind me and up my bumper I might have given the little insect a slap!

The little creature nearly dropped his bag of pot noodles, brown rice and cans of stella. What a shame.....Grrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by goldenfleece

Very quiet night in Broomhill....the students must have spent all their grant cheques already.......

Grant cheques! Welcome to 2004! Theres overdrafts that cause life destroying debt thay might be spending, but not grants.....

Welcome students of sheffield - thankyou for returning and being 10% of Sheffield. The place isnt the same without you.

BRING BACK PYJAMA JUMP!!!!!!

Archived