Did you park in my reserved space last night ?

So someone thinks its funny to park in the space i pay 45 quid a month for at riverside exchange and then get a bunch of mates to lift my car out of the way when i justifyably box you in?:mad:

shouldnt have been parking in my space in the first place, and all you had to do was ask me to move so you could get out of my space !!!

some people are unbelivevably stupid, ignorant F**kwits !:rant:

So someone thinks its funny to park in the space i pay 45 quid a month for at riverside exchange and then get a bunch of mates to lift my car out of the way when i justifyably box you in?:mad:

shouldnt have been parking in my space in the first place, and all you had to do was ask me to move so you could get out of my space !!!

There are more arguments about parking than anything else.(Even killings)Do you really pay £45 a month to park there ? Have you got a flat there ? I would have thought they would have provided free parking places.

take it you haven't got an alarm then? That couldn't have been easy to move your car. :huh:

i really sympathise with you, especially paying £45 a month, we live on a narrow dead end street and there are several houses that are at the top of the street that have a grassed area in front of there houses so what do they do they park in front of my house, yes i know it is a public road and they can park where they like but the thing that really annoys me is that when they park there cars they do not take into consideration that if they parked another foot forward i could park my car also, no they just park up walk the 20 yards to there home and stuff everyone else, so i have to park half way down the street or on the muddy grass across the road, all it takes is some common sense when parking

Bandit, Why didn't you ring the clampers and get the Shysters clamped ?? That place is a nightmare, yet there are always loads of empty spaces, people should get organised so that if someone is away at the weekend, they can rent out their space for a fiver or something.

You were very lucky they didn't put one of your windows through to let the handbrake off and roll it out of the way.

I wouldn't worry about it to much.

You obviously caused them great inconvienience by doing what you did, and hence got one over on them.

I doubt they'll park in your space again.

I think I'd have let their tyres down instead of boxing them in

Gits

Why didn't you contact the clampers? There's no point in charging you for parking if they aren't going to enforce it. What happens if you don't pay for your parking?

Definately get the clampers in.

You have to put up a notice first stating charges and a contact number but then you are able to clamp and charge.

Buy one of those security poles then, the ones that some people have taken to using.

Peter will have details of where you can buy them.

Out of curioisty, was it underneath Cracknell??