The all things tattoo megathread

Richard Howard I think it is

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Is he the tattooist that refused to use the letters k and w?

Steel City has been closed for at least a year or more now; and he was struggling for a while before it closed(offering 2 for 1s and the window and used to have his number posted for home visits)

Steel City has been closed for at least a year or more now; and he was struggling for a while before it closed(offering 2 for 1s and the window and used to have his number posted for home visits)

I know he started keeping the shop shut quite a lot as he was getting a lot of abuse due to being a witness in a court case as well

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Ino I heard about that, do u no his number at all. Or any way of getting in contact with him.

Has any one got any contact details for the old owner of steel city tattoo on london rd all I no is his names richard nick name dicky .

i am getting a tattoo done and have designed the tattoo myself to reflect my passions in life

one of my passions is car valeting and i am having a slogan tattood on my arm but am unsure as to which way to word it so need ya opinions

a) obsession is perfection

b) perfection is obsession

also best tattoo shops in sheffield at a reasonable price

thanks

In my opinion don't do it. Also you get what you pay for.,:loopy:

Does any one no Richard (dicky) from steel city tattoo, he shut down and I need to get contact with him. Cheers

Does any one no Richard (dicky) from steel city tattoo, he shut down and I need to get contact with him. Cheers

Have you tried to walk past the store on London Rd to see if his details are still posted in the window? I know the shutters are down, but you can still make out signs in the window

edit:

---------- Post added 03-12-2012 at 21:37 ----------

Actually, his number was posted to the window when Google Maps captured it:

07580 443797

Hopefully that works

Edited by alternageek

Im in need of a new tattooist someone good but not over priced don't want to travel to far from s20 as there will be alot of trips there due to been let down big time with half finished tattoos not good who wud ppl recommend