The all things tattoo megathread

Cant say ive seen that before,i did have one of my tattoos done way too deep,that caused a lot of bruising but nothing like yours.Have you been back to the shop.

No not yet mate wanted to wait for it to heal up then see what they say..And to me it is under the skin not on the skin. It's like when you put a felt-tip pen on wet paper that kind of smudge..??????

No not yet mate wanted to wait for it to heal up then see what they say..And to me it is under the skin not on the skin. It's like when you put a felt-tip pen on wet paper that kind of smudge..??????

Could it simply be bruising,not trying to make out you are daft mate:hihi: but its possible.Like i say that deep one of mine looked like ink [people thought it was part of the design] and that was all bruising.

A.S.A.P. lol. It's not as if it's permanent. Oh it is.

But i had it done 2 weeks ago and it's in other places around the lines..

Could it simply be bruising,not trying to make out you are daft mate:hihi: but its possible.Like i say that deep one of mine looked like ink [people thought it was part of the design] and that was all bruising.

Did you mean its possible he is daft or possible it is bruising?:D

Did you mean its possible he is daft or possible it is bruising?:D

Must admit when i wrote it ,i thought i hope he understands what i meant:hihi:

Go back to the tattooist and get some advice of them,hope you get sorted mate

It's a tattyoo now INNIT!:hihi:

At a guess, maybe it is just surface stain of some kind.

I was gonna say the same thing; when I had a tattoo on my foot it took weeks for the surface ink to dissappear - it basically had to 'wear off' because it wouldn't wash off fully (and I do wash regularly, I promise :D) This was my fifth tattoo and the ink had never stained my skin before, but it was a different tattooist - maybe some just aren't as good as wiping excess off neatly? Its possible, I suppose?

Edited by Bubble3082

thanks people. Just hope it can be sorted.