The all things tattoo megathread

Ive heard their tattoos arent great, so what are their

Piercings like?

I hear that every tattoo shop isn't great from one person or another.

Had mine done at van scheiks and they are amazing.

Just looked at this again.. how come all tattoos don't smudge then ?? you wash every day...

They all do, to a greater or lesser degree.

The lines will never be as sharp after 20 years as they were on the day you had the tattoo done. However, on a big piece it's not so obvious. When it's a small piece, if the lines blur, the chances are they will blur into each other, so you end up with something you can't quite tell what it is. It's not necessarily about washing; it's general wear and tear, how thick the skin is, how your skin ages, how much sun it's exposed to, etc

Hi I just wondered if anyone has used 5 magic tattoo in the courtyard on division street and if so what were your thoughts on the place.

cheers

Hi I just wondered if anyone has used 5 magic tattoo in the courtyard on division street and if so what were your thoughts on the place.

cheers

They quoted me £75 for a treble clef tattoo the size of my little finger... Also a friend of Mine went for his sleeve, got a bit of abuse afterwards about the fact he cried when they tattood his elbow, and has never heeled fully because they tattoed to deep.. Would advise to stay away..

They quoted me £75 for a treble clef tattoo the size of my little finger... Also a friend of Mine went for his sleeve, got a bit of abuse afterwards about the fact he cried when they tattood his elbow, and has never heeled fully because they tattoed to deep.. Would advise to stay away..

TBH I think a bit of abuse is justified when someone cries whilst been tattooed.

i done think its justified at being abused at crying at a tattoo as all different places on the body hurt in different ways and some people arent clued up to what pain they are letting themselfs in for. plus some people enjoy the pain of a tattoo and some people dont but i do believe that you should experience the pain if you wont the tattoo, but the tattooist should be professional throughout, and uphold a standard for the studio

Hi has anyone used Mr personality on woodseats ? Or scorpion chesterfield road now raven. What your opinions please

I had a tattoo done at Mr Personality about 3 years ago and to be honest it was a waste of time and money, since then I've used Feline which were excellent although there is a fair old waiting list and New Era in Dronfield which i was really sceptical about but i was really impressed by the lad and his tattoing skills.

Hi

Wherr is the best place near/in hillsborough to have a tongue piercing?

Thanks

This is not a tattoo so why move it to tattoo megathread! :huh:

Is Kev Heath still tattooing @ Irezumi?

Anyone know if Kevs still there?

Right folks. I've gone and done the no.1 stupid thing and had a tattoo done that I absolutely despise and was nothing like the remit that I gave the tattooist so I'm seeing if I can get some good advice on whether the best course of action would be a cover up or laser treatment to get it removed with the thought of getting a better tattooist to try and do a better job on the lasered area (I believe this is possible). Obviously this is probably going to take some time and be rather painful but can anybody give me any advice on the latest laser machinery and how good it is compared to older lasers. I've seen a few Youtube clips from the US that seem to do a pretty good job and wondered if we have that up to date technology here in Sheffield.

So I'm new on here so better get some posts done! I recommend all ink on gleadless townend, I went to them as I only live on charnock so was nearby to me.... I had a butterfly and ex's name covered over with a flower! It looks really nice and feminine! Check out thier page and you will see my pic

http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?refid=7#!http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=186970141368570&set=a.154404844625100.38006.153117014753883&type=1&ref=nf&refid=17%23!/profile.php?id=153117014753883&refid=13&ref=nf