Jellytots Parent/Carer & Child Drop In Centre Megathread

Will jellytots be opening for a session in the mornings anytime in the future not very easy for us with older children at school to get to the afternoons??

Will jellytots be opening for a session in the mornings anytime in the future not every easy for us with older children at school to get to the afternoons??

Thanks for the feed back burney, I will pass these points on to Zebra :)

You left out dads. Not wanting to get all PC but I would include fathers and carers.

Thanx for the feedback fox, your comments will be passed onto Zebra. :)

You left out dads. Not wanting to get all PC but I would include fathers and carers.

The full title of the group is Jellytots Parent/Carer and Child Drop In Centre.

I've still to write something a little more complete about the group, I'm working on it.

Will jellytots be opening for a session in the mornings anytime in the future not very easy for us with older children at school to get to the afternoons??

HI there,

Sorry, we won't be opening in the mornings unless we can get more funding, it's hard to get funding currently.

The reason we open in the afternoons is because when I needed a group in the afternoons there was only one and it closed down.

I've got twins (as you might know) so we never get anywhere in a morning.

We run from 1 - 3 which was the best I could arrange with the church at the time (with our set upand clear away times too)]. Some people leave around 2.30 to get back for kids. We were aiming for 12 - 2.30ish but they have specific session times.

However, that could change!

You'll always be welcome and if we ever get to a stage of having more than enough funding then I can assure you that the first thing I would do is add a morning.

Sorry we can't be of more help right now but I've taken your comments on board and I'll be looking into extending the times.

Regards

Z

I found it slightly hard to read with the central justification on the text.

I've been meaning to come down to JellyTots now that I have moved back up here, but DD's dinner is around 12 and I'm not sure on where I would be able to feed her in town. Does anyone have any suggestions where we I could get dinner and is child friendly? I haven't been down Sheffield City Centre for over 3 years.

I've been meaning to come down to JellyTots now that I have moved back up here, but DD's dinner is around 12 and I'm not sure on where I would be able to feed her in town. Does anyone have any suggestions where we I could get dinner and is child friendly? I haven't been down Sheffield City Centre for over 3 years.

It would be great to see you there.

For dinner I used to stop at any of those coffee shops, e.g. at Waterstones, you know - Starbucks-alikes, lol. They never minded. Or I'd buy a sandwich and we'd 'picnic' in the Winter Gardens or Peace Garden. Subway will also happily take children (but they have no highchairs), as will the little tea shop by the Sheffield Shop. To be honest, I never really worried about whether they were child friendly, and I never had a problem. The reason I like the coffee shops is those half-round chairs...you can prop even a quite little one in them and let them feel all grown up in a big person's chair while they eat.

Cole Brothers have childrens lunch boxes, highchairs, and plenty of space.

There's plenty, that's just my selection.

Hi doodle, I have altered the font, but it is still central justified, please see if that is any better for you to read. If not and others have the same problem, I can easily left justify it.

Cheers.

or you could bring a packed lunch and feed her at jellytots! that's what i used to do!

or you could bring a packed lunch and feed her at jellytots! that's what i used to do!

Yes, that's what I do now. But cosycub will eat whenever and wherever, bless him. I think Babydoodle likes to eat earlier.

BabyDoodle's mealtimes are a bit of a battle at the moment, to be honest. :roll:

Breakfast is fine, no problems. But she now retches at least once and brings up some of her food during dinner and tea. And it takes us anywhere between half an hour to an hour to get through her jar of food. I'm a bad Mummy and feed her bought jars, as I don't cook.

She will eat anytime, so I might do the packed lunch at the playgroup, but will wait and see how she goes tomorrow as I don't really want to go through the battle at playgroup :(

Just wanted to say thanks for today. I finally made it down - nearly didn't go in though, hence me being late. Glad I did though, as everyone was friendly and Zebra is a good host introducing you to other parents. Hope to be down again soon.