The work in progress thread

I've got a couple of "Works in Progress", ATM, I'm 99.99% finished on a pair of socks I'm knitting for D-W, I'm just struggling with something called "Kitchener Stitch" to close the last dozen or so stitches on the toes of them. I can't gett o grips with it....

Not do but in or anything, but the Knitting group is over here, including lots of advice on Kitchenering etc :) .

So what are everyones current projects?

Mine are still the Husky :rolleyes: and a cross stitch panda baby (ellen mauher stroff)

Hi I'm (hopefully) about to finish my golf course pic for my inlaws.

Augusta

I started it in January.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

That looks really good Hayley, well done :thumbsup:

I have drawn and painted the Bratz kids ready to join into the 2 patchwork quilts for 2 of the G,Grand kids and I have made a dozen dolphins to aplique onto another GG Kids quilt. At daughters today I cadged a pattern to make a jacket for myself as I have some japanese material which would look good. I am amazed that we are now in the forth month and that is all I have to show for it.

I'm currently working on a cross stitch butterfly to go on the wall of our new home when we move (have 1.5 wings done so far and a feeler) and have a funky fur scarf about a third of the way done.

BTW kittenta love the EMS designs, are you a member of her forum board?

I didn't know she had a forum board :)

It's a great board and you'll find archives of free designs by here there as well as all the latest news on her new series etc. I have PM'd you a link to get there.

Well done, practice makes perfect :D

the 1st 3 are for a demonstration I'm doing on creating your own backgrounds for cardmaking and scrapbooking. The ribbons on the butterfly card are created with acrylic paint and a brayer. and the stitches are just permanent marker . the rest is all some of the stuff completed in the last year

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/rattytattty/

I have ceased the projects page and the challenge page due to lack of response. I enjoyed doing it while it lasted .

So what is everyone up to at the moment? I must admit, I haven't touched my craft stuff in a while, just haven't had time but hopefully that will change as the weather gets better :)

Hi Kitt, hows you?

I'm working on my first Haed chart. This is my latest pic taken on 2nd May Strange Kind Of Blue She's worked 1 over 1 on 25 count evenweave, with lots of sparkle :D

and here's what she should look like when finished

Thanks for looking :thumbsup: