The work in progress thread

This thread is to tell us about what projects you are currently working on (no matter what the craft) and to keep us updated on it's progress!

I'll start. I'm currently cross stitch a Husky dog for my brother and a bookmark for an exchange. I'm also quilling somesowflakes for decorations.

Husky dog - this is coming along slowly. I have got the main part of the face done and started on an ear. I have the rest of the head to do and a log underneath which it has a paw on.

Bookmark - This is a quarter done, it is a bluetit one and so far I haven't made any mistakes!

Quilling - I really need to get more patterns for this hobby, I only have christmas ones :hihi: Each snowflake takes me about an hour altogether. Will post a picture when i've got a few done!

Michael Powell Cross Stitch Art - "Secret Garden 1".... it's going to take a while!!!!

Currently working on a cross stitch pic of Tutankhamun mask.

Just finished 4 knitted scarves (lovely fluffy wool, and a really nice 'fringed' effect yarn)

K

Husky - not really done much on this over christmas and now i've one and lost the main thread I need for it so will have to get one tomorrow:rolleyes:

Bookmark - This is almost done, i'm just finishing the backstitch off!

Quilling - still haven't got any new designs. Made a couple of snowflakes and sent them to a friend and put one on a card but I want to learn how to make fringed flowers!

1 quilt finished Christmas Eve (Christmas present) 62"square

3 quilts in gathering stage. ie Drawings done, material gathered' for G.Grand children who didnt get a baby quilt. I could get them done in time for their children.40" square.

1 Patchwork of American Indian 3/4 done (startes 10 years ago)

1 Water colour of my dog started,

Endless other paintings started.

1 quilt finished Christmas Eve (Christmas present) 62"square

3 quilts in gathering stage. ie Drawings done, material gathered' for G.Grand children who didnt get a baby quilt. I could get them done in time for their children.40" square.

1 Patchwork of American Indian 3/4 done (startes 10 years ago)

1 Water colour of my dog started,

Endless other paintings started.

You've done really well! There is a sticky at the top for posting the projects you have completed ;) The picture looks really good!

update :)

Husky - Started doing this again now i've bought the missing thread, not got far yet though!

Quilling - I've bought a few flower patterns to have a go at to start with!

Bookmark - Finished :D

I love all sorts of crafts but over the last few months have taken up parchment craft. It's lovely and very addictive.

I love all sorts of crafts but over the last few months have taken up parchment craft. It's lovely and very addictive.

So what have you made so far?

So, how is everyone getting on?

I still haven't finished the Huskys ear :rolleyes: