Yorkshire pudding in sheffield where are they?

Wrong so wrong pancakes are minging but puddies are delish I can't believe they are the same! Bring on the meat no thank you to sweet! No offense to you afters lovers but if I'm still hungry I'd go for seconds of main every time ;) ;)

What about a LARGE pancake, on a plate, covered with homemade stew and mash!

We are living in Yorkshire, I am not from yorkshire, but is Aunt bessie working in sheffield or is there somewhere else to buy a great yorkshire pudding from? Or is it a fresh made thing if so where do you go? Any pubs people know of my boys love these things:love:

I think the reason there so famous is because people actually make there own and not go to tescos for some aunt bessies which are probably made in plymouth or summat lol:)

OK, So whose up for helping to make the Biggest Yorkshire Puding in the World for Comic Relief on Friday 16th March 2007? I'm thinking Tudor Square Sheffield with the bods from Castle Catering College and selling bits to raise the money..... all for a great cause and good fun I reckon.

The only prob whsoe recipe from everyone here shall we use...or shall we all just get our mums and grandmas to come and make it ...?

After all the theme is the Big One! PM me if you're up for it

http://www.rednoseday.com/

cook you sausage ....

and when you pour your mixture into your hot oiled tins .... drop your sausages in too, the yorkie pud bakes around it :thumbsup:

You know, Paul, making toad in the hole is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...