Karaoke Bar in Sheffield

MJ's is still open, Thurs through to Sundays. Black Lace booked again for New Years eve. Apologies, our e mail has been down but its now up and running. I must admit, its usually better to call in the evening as we are not always there in the day.

Check out the gallery on our website, some great pictures. http://www.mj-sheffield.com

DARNAL34 is the owner of MJ's bar

Can I suggest Darnall, that you invest in an answer phone.

Not sure about your email, but I didn't get a failure to deliver message, so I suspect it got through and has been ignored.

DARNAL34 is the owner of MJ's bar

oooooooooh well pointed out! He isnt falsely advertising or claiming it to be the best bar in the world, he quite clearly has something to do with it as you can see from his posts.

oooooooooh well pointed out! He isnt falsely advertising or claiming it to be the best bar in the world, he quite clearly has something to do with it as you can see from his posts.

He runs "MJ's" in Attercliffe, but if you read the OP :

"I am doing some market research and wonder if people could help!

If there was a karoke Bar in Sheffield, would you visit it?

Do you think there is a need for one"

It looks like they may be thinking of relocating.

sounds good be a change from the normal night out in town.

He runs "MJ's" in Attercliffe, but if you read the OP :

"I am doing some market research and wonder if people could help!

If there was a karoke Bar in Sheffield, would you visit it?

Do you think there is a need for one"

It looks like they may be thinking of relocating.

Check out the date of that OP.

I think its a great idea! Some of my mates are always moaning coz there isn't this kinda bar in Sheff centre. Would be packed too I bet! x

Check out the date of that OP.
Good point, it was "Erics" post that threw me, look at the time of my 1st post :hihi:

Can I suggest Darnall, that you invest in an answer phone.

Not sure about your email, but I didn't get a failure to deliver message, so I suspect it got through and has been ignored.

Point taken about the answer machine! Not sure if you are mailing the correct address though? Just to clarify to all on this post - I am replying on behalf of Darnall34, yes MJs is still open, not relocated, still on Attercliffe Rd. Our e mail address is: [email protected]

The one at the beginning of this thread is the old one that was used back in 2006 and at the beginning of this year. We have published our new address on our webpage and more recent posts on this forum but I guess it may have been missed. Hope this clears up any confusion.

I just checked my sent mail to confirm and it could be my fault since I can't find the email at all... Maybe I just thought I'd sent it and forgot to click send.

I'd LOVE this. I always imagined if I won the lottery I'd open a karaoke bar and call it Popstarz. Have live PA's as well as a karaoke on a sat night and karaoke the other nights...maybe different sorts - like walkabout do karaoke to a live band or some karaoke's use a piano player...

Theme nights would be cool and an ongoing competition....wicked.

I'd be dead keen if such a venue opened, with a mix of Karaoke and Live performers; I myself am a live singer but am keen on karaoke to 'try out' and practice new material in front of an audience.

Among the best Karaoke venues in Sheffield city centre are: Dempseys (gay club/bar) on Wednesday and Sunday, from 10pm till about 1am

MJ's in Attercliffe (Dedicated Karaoke Bar)

The Nelson on the corner of Union St. near Arundel Gate: Rock/Goth pub, with Heavy Rock/Metal karaoke on Wednesdays.

What I would like to see is more Gay venues, both in Sheffield and Manchester and other cities trying out karaoke on Saturdays; it would be very popular for those going on to late clubs...