Karaoke Bar in Sheffield

darnall34

My sister lives in SE Asia and loves the kareoke bars there. They have separate, bookable, rooms where you and as many friends as is tolerable can go and belt your heart out, without a pub full of bevvied-up critics looking on and enjoying your lager-fuelled shame. Is that what you mean by a Kareoke bar? If so, sounds cool

I think what would make something like this work, would be to take it beyond what you can do at most pubs one night a week.

A good range of music choices, possibly even theme nights for different types of music.

A really good sound system, so the music you are singing too sounds good, and you can hear it well enugh to sing too.

And I like the idea of bookable 'party' rooms. If you could book a room for a party, maybe do some buffet food that would be cool!

I think what would make something like this work, would be to take it beyond what you can do at most pubs one night a week.

A good range of music choices, possibly even theme nights for different types of music.

A really good sound system, so the music you are singing too sounds good, and you can hear it well enugh to sing too.

And I like the idea of bookable 'party' rooms. If you could book a room for a party, maybe do some buffet food that would be cool!

Our plans are still at an early stage, but we looking to make it a full time karoke bar, open Wed, Thurs, Fri and Saturday Nights

I'd LOVE this. I always imagined if I won the lottery I'd open a karaoke bar and call it Popstarz. Have live PA's as well as a karaoke on a sat night and karaoke the other nights...maybe different sorts - like walkabout do karaoke to a live band or some karaoke's use a piano player...

Theme nights would be cool and an ongoing competition....wicked.

I'd LOVE this. I always imagined if I won the lottery I'd open a karaoke bar and call it Popstarz. Have live PA's as well as a karaoke on a sat night and karaoke the other nights...maybe different sorts - like walkabout do karaoke to a live band or some karaoke's use a piano player...

Theme nights would be cool and an ongoing competition....wicked.

if you send me your email address to stefan.m@freenet.co.uk, as soon as we have more details can keep you informed!