Wedding hair and makeup

Yeah I agree with you, and why do are all the wedding up do's have to be scraped back. . . .not a flattering look unless of course you look like one of the model's.

I have been looking for a while honeyb even though I don't get married until June 09, just want to get it sorted. . .I would like something romantic, perhaps loose curls taken up. . .I know what I want but getting it is a different matter!

Please let me know if you find any good mags or web-sites as I think I have exhausted both at the mo :(

Good Luck

X

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone who booked a make-up artist pay their deposit at the time of the booking? I've asked my hair & make-up lady for the invoice twice and it never arrives. I havn't been able to get hold of her by email of phone and I'm starting to worry....she is part of a company....so it's odd that no-one ever seems to be about.

It's nearly 3 weeks since I last spoke to her.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I am getting wed in Sheffield on the 1st of May and want my hair and make up done on the day (with a pre wedding test).

I have longish hair at the moment but am due to get it cut soon so would like to have some extensions to make it look longer (as I want it curly for the wedding).

Who can do this and what prices? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

http://www.condenast.co.uk/ImageLib/215x233/o_r/patrickluddehair.jpg

I want my hair sort of like this for my wedding although I will have a tiara (no veil though).

I have just past the shoulder length hair so am looking to make it longer, this doesn't have to necessarily be through expensive extensions as I have used the clip in extensions as well as extensions which last a month previously.

Please could anyone help with this?

Thanks,

** Also looking for a MUA **

Edited by 2bewed
Edited as wasn't descriptive enough - sorry!