NOT about Asylum seekers...well...

Originally posted by dragonsoup

While being used to sarcastic scousers having met plenty on building sites i.e. not owning the forum etc. ( if you did own it youd have nicked it by removing the wheel nuts)

Can I just ask why any topic is not allowed to stray even slightly, say from asylum, to colour to crime etc. thats what a debate is, no topic can stay on the same narrow track indefinately. Certain people can digress at will as long as it fits in with the views of the loony left which seem to dominate this board.

Just have a look at Fannyrythmes posts for gods sake, is he /she Brainy or what!

The intelligence of your posts absolutely astounds me dragon (for a change). They always end up with some stereotypical insult. If you could hold a decent discussion then i'd probably take you seriously. However your debates pretty much always degenerate into personal insults. I wasn't being sarcastic, I was offering guidance as you seemed to need it.

If the 'loony left' seem to dominate this board, then I suggest that there are more people sharing that viewpoint. I'd imagine that this board covers a good cross section of society, meaning that you are in a minority. Shame that. I think it's just a case that there happen to be a few people here that can think 'outside the box' so to speak. Some make their opinions based on their own experiences and some people can see past their experience to form opinion.

In the future, can you please make any scouse jokes more original. I have quite an impressive repertoire of scouse jokes and you haven't come up with anything new to me yet. Please feel free to keep trying though.

Anyway, pub time.

There you have it from the mouth of a real intellectual 'Simple see?

Lefty=intelligent

Righty=stupid..........'

From the speed Fannyrythme answers posts and the breathtaking wit and intelligence which comes back, I reckon it is a massive brain in a jar with a cable straight into the back of a p.c. or maybe an arty farty Apple.

Fannyrythme ,the Swiss Tony of the intellectuals.

int 19th century BRILLIANT

Hmmm.

To anyone actually interested in reading about the subject of asylum seekers rather than off-topic ramblings and personal bickering you could probably do worse than look a this. (If you have read this thread this far!)

Asylum Myths and Reality

Yes, its a lot of reading so why bother? Everyone 'knows' they are 'right' so why bother with facts, research or 'alternative' opinions to their own.

Oh and before anyone says its a 'leftie' source be sure to provide an equally balanced comprehensive counter example.

Nomme

Originally posted by nomme

Hmmm.

To anyone actually interested in reading about the subject of asylum seekers rather than off-topic ramblings and personal bickering you could probably do worse than look a this. (If you have read this thread this far!)

Asylum Myths and Reality

Yes, its a lot of reading so why bother? Everyone 'knows' they are 'right' so why bother with facts, research or 'alternative' opinions to their own.

Oh and before anyone says its a 'leftie' source be sure to provide an equally balanced comprehensive counter example.

Nomme

http://www.migrationwatch.co.uk

that ones good for facts and figures:D

if i was at war with a country id not run away to another one and leave women and chldren behind wich a lot of these kosovans seem to do so id add coward to economic migrant

:o

There's been some unthinking rubbish spouted on this thread, but for pure stupidity, this takes the biscuit.

Incredible.