House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

Can anyone recommend a good removal firm not too pricey if possible

Will be moving from s5 to s35

Bradway removals 0114 4492439 / 07770 585 521 Did a great job for us, turned up on time and got the move done by 2p.m.

Hi, Im looking for some quoted for a full house removal from DN15 to S8, exact date is not known yet as i dont have my moving in date but will be roughly late august beginning September. Its a move from 3 bed house to 2 bed house, many thanks

Hi,

When we moved into our current property (our first home) we did the removals ourselves. Now we are looking to move again, S8 to S17, but know we cannot do it alone anymore. Having never used a removals company I'm not sure what to look for. I have seen details about a 'packing service' however I wondered if this is good value or quite expensive?

Are some days more expensive than others? (I've heard so)

Are prices per day, per hour, per mile etc?

How will they judge what to charge us based on our contents?

Thanks in advance

PS - We do not have a removal date yet, possibly August, so am merely asking for advice & recommendations at this stage. Thank you :)

REMOVALS

MAN & VAN

from single moves to full houses, office and local national pick ups

Friendly and reliable service

07875 444912

Are some days more expensive than others? (I've heard so)

Are prices per day, per hour, per mile etc?

How will they judge what to charge us based on our contents?

Friday is the most popular day for moving - some firms give you a discount for moving on a different day, but it might not be much.

Prices are based on the vehicle, the number of movers, and the hours taken.

When we moved this year, they simply asked us what size of house we were moving from; they reckoned they could judge it well enough from that.

Does anyone know of a removal man that works late at night st 2am or early in the morning 5am. Need to move asap .CLare

We moved recently - the big companies let us down. Thomas from Avante removals was fantastic. Organised us at short notice, even moved another client to accommodate us. Would recommend them to everyone and we will use them again for any future moves - so refreshing to have such a great experience:)

I am to move from sheffield to Hastings. Would like a quote to move a small bed and wardrobe,2 side cabinets n dressing table?

an old thread i know

i am looking for a reliable removal company to move my mum

shes not a lot of items and most will be brought downstairs by my brother move date unknown at the mo

shes not wanting everything putting into rooms just beds and a wardrobe if poss my brother can do the rest once she decides etc

must be insured and not a van that does rubbish tips etc,

above all has got to be reliable heard a few horror stories pm me please and i can pass on details and answer any questions thanks

Dear all,

I'm moving out of the country (Austria) on 1st December and I'm wondering if there are any removal companies you could recommend that operate internationally?

Thanks!

Louis