Sheffield lap-dancing club

Depends what you want from a club....

Best Girls: Rhinos

Best atmosphere: Dollar (my personal fav)

Best surroundings : Goodfellas.

Just seem better looking. However the girls are great everywhere!

Any smart man who walks into a lap dancin club will realise that he's little more than a £20 note sat having a drink, if he's nice to talk too and doesn't try to feel up the ladies then he's also probably a bit of job satisfaction rolled in.

Personally, I've got zero problem with that. Ya see baboowhateveryournameis, it's the girls and the club that are taking advantage of the poor deluded, intoxicated guys and not the other way round. Either some of the girls working at rhino's are the best actresses I've ever met, or they enjoy their work. Why can't you accept that some women are just different and find working as a lap dancer exciting. Everyone's got their kick (even you no doubt), just cos you'd feel used, it doesn't mean they do.

Guys and girls are different, accept it.

Originally posted by Babooshka

As a female I have to say you all disgust me! Places like this make me SICK! I know they exist and this will always be the case.

AND a 19 year old girl from Leeds! Do you not think that she should be in education instead of being the object of your momentary lust?

I'm female and do not agree with any of your rantings. Jeez, I thought people like you died out in the 90's.

As for the girl in Leeds, what business is this of yours? She is a lap dancer because that is her choice and why the hell should she be in education at 19? You'll be giving us the fire & brimstone stuff next, I suppose.

Somewhere along the line you have to realise that you do not speak for anyone except yourself and you have no right whatsoever to do so. Nobody's asking you to be a lap dancer and, yes, these girls do it because they want to. Nobody forces them and I'm sure they would tell you exactly where to go if you cared to ask them.

Kindly refrain from thinking you're entitled to mouth off for every woman on the planet. I make up my own mind, thank-you, and I'm sure the lap-dancers can as well. They do not feel used just because you say so. In fact, on a recent documentary on tv the girls all loved their job and there was intense rivalry among them to work the best clubs. Or do you think no-one is allowed their own opinion except you?

Originally posted by JimmyNailgun

Any smart man who walks into a lap dancin club ....

.... would have to be the club owner !?

I think any really smart man would not allow himself to be exploited by the girls in these places (or exploited by anyone else for that matter).

Many years ago the government decided I should go on a training for work scheme, spent 9 months working at Virgin Megastore for about £45 per week.

Looking back on it I often think how exploited I was, obviously I'm wrong. Being exploited doesn't involve working a 37.5 hour week at about £1.20 per hour. Instead it involves paying £20 for 6 minutes worth of a hot woman dancing on my lap. Tragic.

Maybe when we hear about all those folks in far east Nike sweat shops being exploited, they're actually talking about gettin busy with the geisha!. No wonder those trainers cost so much. :)

I don't think spearmint rhino is a threat all the slezy mingin predatory guys go to kingdom! A night out there is far more dangerous.

Originally posted by Jamie

.... would have to be the club owner !?

I think any really smart man would not allow himself to be exploited by the girls in these places (or exploited by anyone else for that matter).

Its only exploitation if the parties involved aren't aware of the consequences of what they are doing. 2 consenting adults - 1 making good money, the other paying the good money is not exploitation.

Originally posted by wibbles

Its only exploitation if the parties involved aren't aware of the consequences of what they are doing. 2 consenting adults - 1 making good money, the other paying the good money is not exploitation.

Its only the same as gambling, drinking or most other past times. Lets face it, men have about as much chance getting a lap dancers (real) phone number as they have of winning the lottery! The man knows he is basically there to get some enjoyment and paying for it, the woman taking advantage of the fact to make the money. Both agree to do it, theres no problem. At the end of the day, gambling, drinking, drugs, lap dancing, whatever, its all throwing your money away for enjoyment and if you cant enjoy yourself in life, whats the point.

:)

Originally posted by Mooseyb

Its only the same as gambling, drinking or most other past times. Lets face it, men have about as much chance getting a lap dancers (real) phone number as they have of winning the lottery! The man knows he is basically there to get some enjoyment and paying for it, the woman taking advantage of the fact to make the money. Both agree to do it, theres no problem. At the end of the day, gambling, drinking, drugs, lap dancing, whatever, its all throwing your money away for enjoyment and if you cant enjoy yourself in life, whats the point.

:)

That is a very good point well made :clap: