I need advice! I love my fella but I kissed another guy

If this guy does say something then you have two choices

1. Deny it.

2. Admit the truth and tak it from there.

There really isn't anything else you can do. You can't erase what has happened and you can't control what will happen.

BTW how old are you and your boyfriend?

I'm 23 and fella is 20.

You would think I'd know better that to go out on a girls night and get hammered - I've shocked myself

I don't think you should say anything if you don't intend for it to happen again,it will only give your man pain just for you to alleviate your grief.However if you think you might get it on with this bloke again then you should end the relationship now as it clearly isn't meant to be.If it was just a drunken bumping of lips and someone mentions this to your beloved then laugh it off as nothing serious,if it was full on snogging you may have a problem!This is all just my personal opinion,what you do is up to you.

You always have the excuse of alcohol - you were just too drunk to remember the night or any kiss so it can't have been important - or even any good!

BTW at 23 I'd be more shocked if you DIDN'T go out on a the odd girls night out, get hammered and even end up kissing someone than if you did - but perhaps thats just me being old and jaded!

Originally posted by Chris_Sleeps

I think its all a very big melodrama, but it passes the time reading about it. :)

Chris.

:D

At best.

Would you like to kiss the barman again? I know he wasn't the barman at the time, but for the sake of this post, he's the barman now.

You had the chemistry at the time, has it gone away? I think not. The fact you'd consider kissing someone else suggests that you're not 100% committed - whether you'd had a row with your boyfriend or are irritated by something along the line somewhere. The fact that you feel giddy at the thought of the barman being in your local and at close quarters suggests that you may still feel something there. Trouble is, it depends on whether anything will happen after that. It could do if you wanted to, or he may just be feeling as bad and may not want anything more than a drunken kiss.

If it was me, I'd just be friendly and smile when at the bar. Exude confidence. Don't look ashamed or embarrassed. Nobody will guess unless you give the game away. See what the barman's reaction is. Enjoy the moment.

Lets face it, if he works in your pub you're going to have to see him sometime. If he sees you with your current bloke then it's unlikely that he'll push the matter with him there, nor will you of course. Check out body language, be aware of your own.

Go in the pub on aquiet night and accuse the barman of spiking your drink. :o He might keep his distance after that!

I think Honesty is the best policy. At least give your man the right to decide what he wants to do.

If he is a sensible enough guy he will realise that it was what it was, a mistake when drunk.

But one concern is that is he going to confront this guy and will the other guy persue you after the events of that night.

If you do plan on telling him, don't leave it too long as it will make matters worse. He may want to confront the guy in front of you which I feel is fair enough, then you can mediate to some degree.

If you can't face doing it. Just remember how it made you realise what you have.

for goodness sake, we all do stupid things sometimes, stop thnking about it as a bad thing, you really will look back on this and wounder why you were so upset, you are so young, life is short and should be filled with adventures, so if you regret it, put it behind you and move on, like someone said, you can say you were drunk and cant remember anything about it.

i wounder if you actually have the hots for this guy (the kisser)?

if you do leave alone for a few weeks and you will know, you will meet many more men that you will feel a sexual chemistry with , it is only human, the art is to keep it at that, fantasy is usually much better kept as that (a fantasy) its great fun and you wont get hurt.

give yourself a break-you are in control of your own life:)

xx Caron